FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

do you still exercise on a water fast?
i couldn't imagine having any strength or energy
Depends on the person and their ability to handle it. Some said they still lifted weights while doing it while another said they could barely walk for long periods of time.

Its just like working out fasted. Some can’t do it and need carbs while others can. I lift weights fasted.

E3B9831C-48F1-41F4-913E-F93F9D993F03.jpeg

Drove 30 min to the nearest Krispy Kreme then waited another 30 min in the drive thru but it was def worth it

do you still exercise on a water fast?
i couldn't imagine having any strength or energy
Depends in how in shape you were in before.

You can exercise but depending on your stamina you will get weaker faster. I wouldn't recommend it. I tried lifting weights and I couldn't get past 10 reps with 50lb weights.

The less nutrients you have the harder it is especially after you lose the water weight. I didn't know it at the time but I'm pretty sure I fell in to ketosis when I was still trying to do regular activities like play basketball.

If you can work through it though I'm sure it'll pay off when you start eating again.

Last edited:
Depends in how in shape you were in before.

You can exercise but depending on your sta.ina you will get weaker faster. I wouldn't recommend it. I tried lifting weights and I couldn't get past 10 reps with 50lb weights.

The less nutrients you have the harder it is especially after you lose the water weight. I didn't know it at the time but im pretty sure I fell in to ketosis when I was still trying to do regular activities like play basketball.

If you can work through it though I'm sure it'll pay off when you start eating again.
You FOR SURE went into ketosis. On like day 3 :lol:

You FOR SURE went into ketosis. On like day 3 :lol:
Again, I was younger then so it was like day 4 or 5 :lol:

The feeling was crazy trying to play full court basketball. Seeing spots and always drained.

Consequently, I was drinking more water then just to keep going.

Trying different types of fasting was cool though. Just as a challenge to myself. I'm cool with my intermittent fasting now especially since I'm nowhere near as active as I use to be.

Again, I was younger then so it was like day 4 or 5 :lol:

The feeling was crazy trying to play full court basketball. Seeing spots and always drained.

Consequently, I was drinking more water then just to keep going.

Trying different types of fasting was cool though. Just as a challenge to myself. I'm cool with my intermittent fasting now especially since I'm nowhere near as active as I use to be.
Yeah I normally do intermittent fasting. Food be digesting quick when I’m on it seriously.

Krispy Kreme doughnuts taste processed as hell now. They used to be lighter, more airy, and melt in your mouth.. pause.. When you bite into them now they’re just doughy and chewy.

Back
Top Bottom