FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

They make you break down the whole crab? Nah I'm cool.
Fam that's the best part lol. That freshness when you open up the crab is amazing.
THIS. 

@moomoopanda   stays winninggg.  
nthat.gif

Been eating kind of good recently. Not like ya'll, but I do okay.

Some ramen.

Went to this random bar/poolhouse last weekend with a homegirl, got faded, and ordered some chicken tenders to munch on. Expected frozen generic chicken. I didn't get chicken tenders, I got ENTIRE CHICKEN BREAST FILLETS that were deep-fried. Them thangs were HUGE. And potato wedges, which are one of my favorite foods.
pimp.gif

Burger Fi.

Burger tasted okay but was kind of small.

Cry and Fry (Onion rings and fries). Required a ton of salt.

An American Chinese staple: chicken wings with pork fried rice.

Chicken tender wrap with potato wedges

Dunkin bacon, egg, and cheese bagel. With hash browns. I love potatoes, man.

This weird chocolate bar they sell at my school. Don't remember the name but the wrapper says "milk chocolate with spiced cookies". The chocolate is wrapped around this crunchy cookie that's covered in all sorts of weird spices. It's delicious.

This is from last year, but if I have any Brooklyn Street Cats here, I IMPLORE you to take a visit to Jumbo House on Utica and Snyder Ave. Across from the Kennedy Fried Chicken. This is the BBQ wings and fries. Still the best BBQ sauce I've ever had in my life. Ate this religiously throughout middle school.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
anyone in the SF area wanna recommend me some restaurants particularly around the potrero district? around 8th and 16th? I'm there during the week for school and I need n wanna explore the different tastes in the area

Check out J&E Restaurant. It's off of Potrero and 24th. I've been going there for years. There is a chicken sandwich that is off the menu. It is straight crack. Ask for the chicken steak sandwich... :nthat: :smokin

Had a birthday Kamayan Feast at Jeepney here in NYC. They serve you a ton of food on a table covered in banana leaves and you eat with your hands. The fam enjoyed it, and we were all so full we could barely breathe. A little pricey, but you're also paying for the experience.

Been a while since my last post, been swamped with school work. But damn there has been some fire the past few pages!
Wildfire Porter House Steak

Wildfire Seared Teriyaki Tuna

Tacos De Pescado @ Big Star

Tacos De Pastor @ Big Star

Pho @ Tank Noodle

Pork Chops and Rice @ Tank Noodle

Toasted Ravioli

Was baked as hell and made marshmallow pie and Lil samoan ice cream

Tempura Bento Box

Assortment of Nigiri and a California Roll

Pastrami Sandwich @ Kaufman's

Big *** Italian Sausage no ayo

Umami Burger @ Bop N Grill

^ That Porter House steak!! 
smokin.gif

Club sandwich during a trip to Harper's Ferry, WVA and some pretzels from Amish country (Lancaster Co., PA).  More pics here: http://www.tezwashere.com

Peace

Last edited:

Biscuits and a pulled pork tray with mac and cheese and potato salad from Sweet Cheeks in Boston

Last edited:

Tejuino Drink [emoji]128516[/emoji]
For those wondering, it's like a fermented kambucha with like ice cream on top. Salt rocks and it's pretty dank lol

Chicken, spinach and onion with cheese stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut and a bluemoon. I ate some sorry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom