FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

From last night:
47B61AE9-2D84-4D6F-8046-98C891FBED6C.jpeg

393C2826-EAF5-46A1-84D6-81091BA1AD08.jpeg

1B42EE1E-71F4-46A6-B756-13153D9FCB30.jpeg

Yea Koopa needs all the supports like others have said. Nawghty in here bashing the Most Improved Player for not winning a ring immediately. :lol:

Ground turkey recipe/turkey burger recipe recommendations?
I made curry ground turkey w/ Chickpeas and put it over some BRown Rice.

Brown the Turkey (I don't drain the fat as it helps the meat bind to the seasoning)

Add Seasonings (Using a Mortar and Pestle: Curry Powder, Black Pepper, All Spice, Thyme, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika)

Add Fresh Basil

I made curry ground turkey w/ Chickpeas and put it over some BRown Rice.

Brown the Turkey (I don't drain the fat as it helps the meat bind to the seasoning)

Add Seasonings (Using a Mortar and Pestle: Curry Powder, Black Pepper, All Spice, Thyme, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika)

Add Fresh Basil
You do anything to do the chickpeas? Love me some good chickpeas :smokin lentil too

Sushi-Ya (Aruba)

I always get Eel Roll just to test the establishment. 6/8

Got this interesting roll - Zulia Roll (Salmon, Avacado, Cream Cheese, Wrapped in Plantain)
6/8

BEB053B0-C92B-42DF-82A7-44A2F382D89F.jpeg
AE88108C-ED18-4F3C-BAA9-05AAC5F4621C.jpeg
I’m not a fan of cream cheese in sushi though. Too heavy for my liking, fills me up too fast. Looks good though.

I think I've sadly become lactose intolerant at age 32. Never really had issues with dairy in the past and then started seeing minor signs in the past year or so where my stomach would feel uneasy after having any dairy. Then it started getting slowly worse and then today I went to pick up some ice cream with my girl like 30 min from the crib and 10 min into the drive home my stomach felt like it was gonna explode. The second I touched the toilet it was Hiroshima

Back
Top Bottom