Pork Belly Kimchee sliders frm Red Rabbit in Sacramento CA

Pork Osso Bucco frm Red Rabbit in Sacramento CA

Grato Burger frm Grato Deli in Emeryville, CA

Bay Burger frm Smashburger in Emeryville, CA

Vietnamese Cube Steak frm Oaks Card Club in Emeryville, CA

Prime Rib and Shrimp frm DeadFish in Crockett, CA

Last edited:

Crab cakes and Mac and cheese with salad

Was crap for 18 bucks and horrible service. I ordered takeout and the incompetent bartender didn't know how to add military discount so she just started making drinks and didn't say anything. I lost it smh. Oh and I plucked the bacon out.

5 sisters blues cafe in pensacola

@chiva1908
 What does your CC bill on food/drinks alone look like bruh? :x  

I have to calm down with the drinking tho. Some of my friends aren't as splendid with the spending as I am. Once I'm drinking I hate waiting for my drink, my stupid *** will just order another round, and another, and another (Like on Saturday night)

Was going out for a beer or two and to watch a football game. Left my house with just My paypal card (purposely left my atm and cc at home) walked out with about $160 on the card. Checked the next morning, I had like $3.82 left :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Today:

Beef Teriyaki Plate @ Oki Dog (On Pico in Mid City, next to Roscoe's) Best Teriyaki in LA IMO...

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry see, I do eat home cooked meals. 3 Chuletas, frijoles, tortillas, y una limonada :smokin (3 Pork chops, beans, tortillas, and a fresh hand squeezed lemonade)

Last edited:
Just found out that I'm going to be going to New Orleans next weekend...Not sure where I'm staying, but does anybody have any suggestions on places to eat?

Just found out that I'm going to be going to New Orleans next weekend...Not sure where I'm staying, but does anybody have any suggestions on places to eat?
Manchu Chicken, Willie Maes fried chicken, Cafe Du Monde, oyster bars

Had a family party yesterday and I made a battered banana thing. I don't know what it's called. :lol:

And my aunt requested me to cook pancit for the party

Last edited:
Was supposed to go get tacos. 

Now I'm eating cereal with water.

There was no almond milk :frown:  Im lactose intolerant 

FAM. :rofl:

Repped.

Those bananas look amazing too. Man... Reminds me of the fried Thai bananas I used to get as a kid.

Btw, Costco came out with new lactose free 2% milk. Never felt so happy guys. :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom