FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The indian place I go to I prefer the Paratha to the Naan. They make their Patatha with this sweetness to it which hits with that butter flavor. I'm not much of a bread guy, but it's addicting

With your exquisite taste buds, I KNOW you don't honestly believe that. ( all/obviously good comment)

THere are definitely levels to it.

Some folks can't stand non-dairy forms of ice cream.

( I come in peace )
Yeah there are variations, but Ben & Jerry's non-dairy in particular are just generally damned good.

Shawarma Inn, Combo.
IMG_20201210_194200__01.jpg

mplsdunk mplsdunk I thought you were done working with food after the food truck. Seems like you cant get away from it lol.

its because my wife man... I’m just trying to enjoy my winter lay off and let me tell you... she’s a little crabby all I’ve been doing is road tripping my homie and chilling. :lol:

It’s not bad, I just order produce and work a station. I’m not really running anything. It’s closing in 9 weeks. Then they’re starting something new because they sold the building.

cooking to make a living again? F NO!

QUestion for the Ice Cream folks.

How do Ben and Jerry's "Non-Dairy" Ice Creams taste?

Ben and jerrys non dairy is fire. Nadamoo my fav non dairy ice cream tho.
The indian place I go to I prefer the Paratha to the Naan. They make their Patatha with this sweetness to it which hits with that butter flavor. I'm not much of a bread guy, but it's addicting

I think Paratha is a northern Indian thing, from Punjab.

You gotta try southern Indian food, fire. Dosa is so good.

Ben and jerrys non dairy is fire. Nadamoo my fav non dairy ice cream tho.

I think Paratha is a northern Indian thing, from Punjab.

You gotta try southern Indian food, fire. Dosa is so good.
fax
nada moo's is the best non dairy i've had. they got it in canada?

We got a local buffet j
If only we had nawghtyhare here to critique those wonderful nails we have here 😕
did he get banned or deleted? I was trying to at him one time in a thread about this beautiful Thai specimen in OKC

Not happening. I saw a post from Meth about it somewhere. Nawghtyhare is banned-banned. He apparently seriously threatened someone in another thread. I believe Meth said to come back Nawghty would need a lot more self-restraint “and a time machine.”

It was basically

1607701238736.gif

over a ps5 joke.

other guy didn’t get banned though :nerd:

Good looks. Looks like they’re operating out of Smith Commons? Interesting. Reminds me of what Butter Me Up is doing out of Halfsmoke

Went to butter me up a few weeks ago. Not bad. But you can’t tell they are there. Milk and honey is a small chain originating from ATL

Back
Top Bottom