FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Detroit style meatlovers served w/ sauce on the side and Neapolitan white pizza with iberico ham.
A68232A6-887E-48F3-8F65-FF792F784B36.jpeg

finished Detroit product
B76E2FE1-B95F-42CC-A4F2-D8081936F218.jpeg

Have you had this B Sox B Sox

Nineveh Restaurant - Skokie
Beef & Chicken Shawarma, Yellow Rice (Buried), Salad & Pickled Cabbage, Hummus, Lentil Soup (not in pic)
IMG_20210209_193649__01.jpg

I can't say enough about this place. It has become one of my favorite Middle Eastern spots (Iraqi to be specific). The chicken is packed with so much natural flavor and the veggies are always fresh. I've been here a lot since they opened and it seems like they keep working on it making it a little better everytime. 23soles 23soles

The weekly market fliers came in the mail early today. Now I'm debating if I should get ribeye steaks from Ralphs for $4.99 per lb starting tomorrow through next Tuesday.

I should be finished with the New York steaks I stocked and froze, then thawed when I was ready to cook by tomorrow. Perhaps I should continue cooking steaks since that's a good price per pound coming up.

Speaking of steak, I doubt I'll ever eat at a steak restaurant again in my life because they're just too damn expensive! I don't think $50 or $60 a plate is justifiable, especially after I learned how to cook at home. It's way cheaper to buy my own as long as I'm willing to put in the work and time to prepare and cook. And my disenfranchised a%$ having food stamps comes in really handy if I get them on sale! I'm saving in so many ways. But I stopped eating at steak at restaurants for years honestly.

Back
Top Bottom