FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

You can have up to 200mg and if you have kids already...you will need it.

Funny coincidence this came up because I saw my sister-in-law, who is also pregnant, at a small family gathering this weekend. And we talked about how the list of things pregnant women aren’t supposed to eat or drink has gotten much longer than it used to be.

I guess some doctors recommend against women eating seafood when they’re pregnant? That was news to me.

Actually Mr. Smarty pants its not COVID. I am actually dealing with first trimester morning sickness

So I find out through NT!?!?!?

**** GOIN ON!?!?

zeVx_G.gif

Funny coincidence this came up because I saw my sister-in-law, who is also pregnant, at a small family gathering this weekend. And we talked about how the list of things pregnant women aren’t supposed to eat or drink has gotten much longer than it used to be.

I guess some doctors recommend against women eating seafood when they’re pregnant? That was news to me.
[/QUOTE
They have a list of **** you can’t have. With seafood it’s just the stuff that has mercury I think.

Only thing seafood wise I’ve heard is sushi or obviously anything undercooked. Also Tuna for mercury. My first kid I was super restrictive and actually developed food aversions. This kid it’s been whatever and he’s fine so far. So as long as women watch what the eat and be smart.

You can also have a glass of wine, but many Drs advise to refrain from it. (Coffee and alcohol.)

I definitely wouldn’t recommend wine. But you are correct especially in Europe. Red wine gets a pass. I’ve accidentally drank alcohol with both my kids...and again so far so good lol.

Only thing seafood wise I’ve heard is sushi or obviously anything undercooked. Also Tuna for mercury. My first kid I was super restrictive and actually developed food aversions. This kid it’s been whatever and he’s fine so far. So as long as women watch what the eat and be smart.

I definitely wouldn’t recommend wine. But you are correct especially in Europe. Red wine gets a pass. I’ve accidentally drank alcohol with both my kids...and again so far so good lol.
Lol the wine I won’t do I have no desire for it plus I can wait a year to have a couple glasses lol. As far as food I can’t wait to just be able to eat anything without feeling sick all damn day. I even now am trying those pressure point bands lol

Lol the wine I won’t do I have no desire for it plus I can wait a year to have a couple glasses lol. As far as food I can’t wait to just be able to eat anything without feeling sick all damn day. I even now am trying those pressure point bands lol

Poor thing. Yeah the morning sickness I hate the most. I had it well into second trimester only to have it replaced with acid reflux.

Back
Top Bottom