FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I've always thought the TB = bubble guts was a goofy *** trend based on nothing people said just cause others said it. No fast food or even dish that I had gave me bubble guts. Had food poisoning once from Indian food but I've had it plenty of times since.

I've always thought the TB = bubble guts was a goofy *** trend based on nothing people said just cause others said it. No fast food or even dish that I had gave me bubble guts. Had food poisoning once from Indian food but I've had it plenty of times since.
Sorry you had that poisoning experience with Indian food. :smh:.

I've only had food poisoning once from either Wendy's or Showmees... not quite sure which one, but it was one of the most awful experiences in my life. You can't really appreciate life as much until you've lived through both ****ting and vomiting simultaneously.

just discovered this kenji lopez guy on youtube. he makes cooking everything simple and his videos are actually not annoying. gonna try some of his recipes soon.

Also the E. coli instances were because of their lettuce and green onions, not their ground beef.

Adding to this, other fast food establishments have had multiple E. coli outbreaks without the same level of scrutiny that Taco Bell has undergone.

But da "smell test"!

Anybody in the DMV talking down on T. Bell better never get a burrito grande from La Mex in Gaithersburg 🤮🤢

just discovered this kenji lopez guy on youtube. he makes cooking everything simple and his videos are actually not annoying. gonna try some of his recipes soon.
Been hip to him since the start of the pandemic :lol:

makes it look super simple and he’s very informative. Sometimes can get a little long winded explaining the dish’s history or science behind it lol but yea really good channel

2A44FA62-1A7C-4EFF-9D89-0693CBBAE782.jpeg

5'11 165

Got up to 180 last year, im not about that life. Takes a lot for me to keep the weight on.

Back
Top Bottom