FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Gas dont work? Electric on, Im gettin busy on hot plates.

And mayo jars, the whip game danger. Take the durag off and use it as a strainer.

Sksksksksksk

See slaughterx slaughterx 's response.

But a WOK definitely can't be used on an Electric Stove. I use that more than anything.

Yes it can... just made stir fry earlier this week.

20210220_214150.jpg

I'm gonna make pepper steak tonight... haven't decided which recipe to use yet tho, so if anyone has any recommendations...

Yea, I was told by other Electric Stove users that the bottom of the Cast Iron scratches up the surface of the Electric Stove.
That it does for induction, learned that the hard way on a brand new stove. It can work but better to just get other flat bottomed pots that specifically state they can work with induction as well.

Is fried rice a main dish to you? I see people order fried rice and nothing else. And it's also usually listed under entrees.

Is fried rice a main dish to you? I see people order fried rice and nothing else. And it's also usually listed under entrees.

For ME, I wouldn't eat Fried Rice as a MAIN Dish.

But there are Fried Rices with Meats in there and Fried Rice IS sold as an entree, so I get anyone that says YES.

But for me, Nah.

Cook to cook
GEgang
Daily beater

Only had to replace the elements so who knows when it'll get replaced. We tried going gas few years ago when we remodeled but they said it wasn't possible for some reason or they couldn't do it, oh well, I prefer electric anyways. Sucks these ceramic cook tops are fragile asf.

IMG_20210225_225916.jpg

Cook to cook
GEgang
Daily beater

Only had to replace the elements so who knows when it'll get replaced. We tried going gas few years ago when we remodeled but they said it wasn't possible for some reason or they couldn't do it, oh well, I prefer electric anyways. Sucks these ceramic cook tops are fragile asf.

IMG_20210225_225916.jpg
b0baebd7-f206-4c81-b693-78f59e0c6777-jpeg.2754224

Back
Top Bottom