FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Airport , flying back to the motherland
4E241912-70A5-48B6-B820-AFFC5D5961FD.jpeg

With the first post the you mentioned the beers, I was like “damn, at 7:30 am?” But now that I know you’re at the airport, totally acceptable. :lol:

It's an honest living. It also trumps being a self-hating fake social activist for people online.

Lol I'm just tryna help YOU out. Poverty isn't glamorous man stop tryna sugarcoat it. But if it makes you feel better sure, that's my gift to you.

Thanks for commending me on my social activism, I try. :pimp:

Last time I flew somewhere, got to the airport with my friend an hour before boarding. We went to the bar and were drinking around 5 am. We get done and go to the gate and the employee was like you’re the last ones to board. :lol:

Lol I'm just tryna help YOU out. Poverty isn't glamorous man stop tryna sugarcoat it. But if it makes you feel better sure, that's my gift to you.

Thanks for commending me on my social activism, I try. :pimp:
Help me out how? By devaluing people who earn minimum wage? I don't work in fast food nor work minimum wage, but that doesn't mean I'm going to scoff at someone who does as if they are less than. Even if you "support" the increase of it, it would still be the minimum wage and you would still think that people who earn minimum wage are beneath you. As you've stated in your original post.

Then you have the nerve to parade around as if you're some social savant. One day you're defending pedophiles and insulting black women the next you're saying people who earn minimum wage is less than. If that is what you consider as social activism then you need to get some help.

Last edited:
Help me out how? By devaluing people who earn minimum wage? I don't work in fast food nor work minimum wage, but that doesn't mean I'm going to scoff at someone who does as if they are less than. Even if you "support" the increase of it, it would still be the minimum wage and you would still think that people who earn minimum wage are beneath you. As you've stated in your original post.

Then you have the nerve to parade around as if you're some social savant. One day you're defending pedophiles and insulting black women the next you're saying people who earn minimum wage is less than. If that is what you consider as social activism then you need to get some help.

Yada Yada Yada. Black women, especially trans black women are the only demographic I trust in this country sociopolitically. Not sure what you're rambling about.

I'm sorry I struck a nerve. I really am. I advocate for higher wages, you stop being so salty, we all win.

That economic anxiety got men on this website spewing all kinda nonsense. I see you.

Last edited:
Last time I flew somewhere, got to the airport with my friend an hour before boarding. We went to the bar and were drinking around 5 am. We get done and go to the gate and the employee was like you’re the last ones to board. :lol:

Drinking before a flight is risky. I've almost missed my flight doing that. Drinking ON the flight is where it's at. :pimp:

Drinking before a flight is risky. I've almost missed my flight doing that. Drinking ON the flight is where it's at. :pimp:

My son was watching a reality show the other day that was about the Southwest terminals at various airports throughout the county. I was in the room for about 4 episodes. In each episode there was at least one story about a person who was late to a flight or just straight up missing and it turned out to be because he/she was drunk. :lol:

My son was watching a reality show the other day that was about the Southwest terminals at various airports throughout the county. I was in the room for about 4 episodes. In each episode there was at least one story about a person who was late to a flight or just straight up missing and it turned out to be because he/she was drunk. :lol:
Was it "Airline" on A&E? I used to watch that back in the day. Show is lulz :lol:

Was it "Airline" on A&E? I used to watch that back in the day. Show is lulz :lol:

I was about to say, what interest could a kid possibly have in airports, but this looks hilarious. :rofl: :rofl:

Airports are nothing but desperate, frustrated people. That's definitely reality show material.

Yada Yada Yada. Black women, especially trans black women are the only demographic I trust in this country sociopolitically. Not sure what you're rambling about.

I'm sorry I struck a nerve. I really am. I advocate for higher wages, you stop being so salty, we all win.

That economic anxiety got men on this website spewing all kinda nonsense. I see you.
Sure.

Just had shake shack for the first time. It was good, but definitely over priced...$14 for a double cheeseburger, cheese fries and small drink :lol:

How big were the fries?
How small was the drink?
Was it 2 1/4lb patties?
Did you get all the fixings?
Was this pre tax or total out the door?

Back
Top Bottom