FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

He sad faced me for eating only 3 tacos. 😡

Tacos are awesome no matter the quantity.

Offer him these chips for that disrespect...
E7D57682-4859-485E-9B86-70886536242A.jpeg

walkingBred walkingBred eating good my man. Take me with you next time!
I gotta eat what you're eating. You're eating stuff on another level :emoji_fire:

Hit up Boca Tacos y Tequila if you have the chance. Really good, and the chef was on Top Chef last season. Have a few other recs too if you need.
Thanks, man. I was actually gonna hit up Boca for the Quesabirria. Had to choose between BK or Boca, went with BK to knock Sonoran Dogs off my list. Was only in Tucson for the day.

098DAF7B-D616-47C7-80AC-B1B775B77621.jpeg

Did a bit of a #CarbBoys splurge for my birthday lunch today.

Clam Chowder in a Sourdough Bowl w/side salad. Ate the whole bowl.

BJ’s, Huntington Beach, CA.
Happy Birthday bro!!! Hope you had fun today.

If there's one thing I've learned about Philly, they LOVE to hold up certain foods as some sort of Philly exclusive despite the fact that they could be easily recreated in a lot of other areas of the United States.

I joined a FB group about Italian heroes and the dudes from Philly post like they invented putting meat, cheese, and vegetables on bread.

If there's one thing I've learned about Philly, they LOVE to hold up certain foods as some sort of Philly exclusive despite the fact that they could be easily recreated in a lot of other areas of the United States.

I joined a FB group about Italian heroes and the dudes from Philly post like they invented putting meat, cheese, and vegetables on bread.
Speaking of...just made this out of spite:
0.jpg

0-1.jpg

0-2.jpg

Speaking of...
1644091871527.jpeg

Are they kidding me? #Delusional

Back
Top Bottom