FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

2 fifty.
Brisket, caramelized pineapple, pulled pork sandwich, Mac and cheese, chimony watermelon, coleslaw
A3D6A2E1-B434-45D6-882F-3CEED142D2B7.jpeg
My boy was there for lunch today and snapped a pic. Had me jealous as hell.

Watch "Ghost Pepper Rib-Eye Wrap | Recipe | BBQ Pit Boys" on YouTube

Watch "Huge Mistakes Everyone Makes When Making Tacos" on YouTube

walkingBred walkingBred ever been to

I know you didn’t ask me specifically but yea, Au Cheval is great. One of the best burgers I’ve had. Held the record for best burger for a while I think. Get a single (2 patties) with egg and bacon *chefs kiss*

Their fried bologna sandwich, dill Cesar salad, general tso, and fries with egg and garlic aioli are all really good as well. My girl loves their bread and butter pickles too. It’s also in a fun area for visitors, Randolph/west loop is always a good time. TONS of restaurants and bars and usually lots of folks out on the streets too.

I know you didn’t ask me specifically but yea, Au Cheval is great. One of the best burgers I’ve had. Held the record for best burger for a while I think. Get a single (2 patties) with egg and bacon *chefs kiss*

Their fried bologna sandwich, dill Cesar salad, general tso, and fries with egg and garlic aioli are all really good as well. My girl loves their bread and butter pickles too. It’s also in a fun area for visitors, Randolph/west loop is always a good time. TONS of restaurants and bars and usually lots of folks out on the streets too.
More recommendations please
7763939F-5612-46C8-85A3-A18F6DD24CC9.gif

Taco Bamba Will Return to DC This Fall With a Huge Patio and New Chef Talent - Washingtonian

B8DF891E-F2D3-4278-98C2-AE66CA352474.jpeg

I swapped the spinach with Kale though
Kale :pimp: had a kale/pineapple smoothie the other day.

They used to have this kale/green apple/spinach/moringa/coconut water one but she subbed the green apple for pineapple and the kale for broccoli. Surprisingly good.

Back
Top Bottom