FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Chris jerk is good. I dunno about the poutine, i dont fw poutine in any variation but their chicken is good.
I’ve been just haven’t tried the poutine yet. The owner Lamar Taylor’s dad lol.

Mama mia!!!! Cheezie oso!!! Molto bene!!!! Delicioso!!!! How do they taste?!? How do they taste?!?! Now Pringles are pizzalicious!!!!
1658261554487.jpeg

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I try to keep it simple and eat everything that comes from the earth. I use ice cream for smoothies. I don't eat any meat at all... that isn't plant based. Impossible Burgers and chikn patties replacing meat make me not eating meat easy.

And most importantly...i feel great. I feel like my body is a car... and I used to put 5 dollars of 93 in... and filled the rest up with 93. Now since eat everything from the earth... I feel like now I fill my car up with all 93 all of the time... and I feel great.

20220715_135930_HDR.jpg

20220717_212848_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
TLDR..

GMO's injected into chickens, COWards, and pigs... result in undigested tumors and deformed bodies... in food.

When humans eat chickens, COWards, pigs... injected with GMOS's... as food... it results in undigested tumors and deformed bodies... in humans.
I'm pretty sure food contents gets broken down by stomach acid well before it would even have a chance to interact with your body. Remember, cancer are defective cells there to essentially reprogram cells to produce more defective cells. If the animal is deceased and further disolved in stomach acid, than I don't think the tumor cells would be a factor once you consume the meat let alone have a chance to get in your bloodstream to start production of more cancer cells. deusavertat deusavertat could probably explain it better.

Me and my girl are this bomb *** Mexican food the other day in Hayward near Oakland, I'm definitely eating there again:
20220710_185012.jpg

I try to keep it simple and eat everything that comes from the earth. I use ice cream for smoothies. I don't eat any meat at all... that isn't plant based. Impossible Burgers and chikn patties replacing meat make me not eating meat easy.

And most importantly...i feel great. I feel like my body is a car... and I used to put 5 dollars of 93 in... and filled the rest up with 93. Now since eat everything from the earth... I feel like now I fill my car up with all 93 all of the time... and I feel great.

20220715_135930_HDR.jpg

20220717_212848_HDR.jpg
What kind of ice cream is that

20220715_135930_HDR.jpg

20220717_212848_HDR.jpg

Do you not eat meat because you don’t want to hurt animals, or do you simply think impossible meat is better for you?

If that was the case... stomach acid would break down all food for everyone... we could all eat anything... there would be no obesity, no deformities, and no abnormalities in people.

It just doesn't work like that.

No obesity? Calories in vs calories burned is one of the reason people gain weight.

I’m eating this all day over the impossible ****

9104E282-36D3-43A6-9054-0A0366DC2C57.jpeg

To each his/her own

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom