FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I have. It isn’t bad. Lately I’ve been buying all my meats from TJ. They have been the only ones with decent prices. Whole Foods and wegmans upped their meat at least 1.50.

Yea I went this morning. I get ground turkey from them, even though they raised their price to 3.99 per lb during the pandemic.

Salmon is 8.99 per lb, I usually get the BBQ Cut filets. (Not frozen)

Bananas are still 19c.

I will always respect the Trader Joes.

Yea I went this morning. I get ground turkey from them, even though they raised their price to 3.99 per lb during the pandemic.

Salmon is 8.99 per lb, I usually get the BBQ Cut filets. (Not frozen)

Bananas are still 19c.

I will always respect the Trader Joes.
The BBQ Cut Salmon is great. I get it every time I go.

Love the packaged marinated carne asada too.

Never bought steaks from them. May have to try that out.

Banana dog sandwich for a snack
20230101_211714.jpg
My brother on earth…

Whatdahailyagotgoinonderrmahboi

My brother on earth…

Whatdahailyagotgoinonderrmahboi
A scrumptious banana dog sandwich :wink: . C'mom people has nobody else on here ever had one?

Jk...it was my 1st time too :lol:. I saw it on Google & said let me try. It wasn't bad, I could use a different jelly next time though. Smucker's instead of Welsh. Welsh has a funny after taste imo. Only chose it because it was the only squeezable one the supermarket had. All the others came in jars.

A scrumptious banana dog sandwich :wink: . C'mom people has nobody else on here ever had one?

Jk...it was my 1st time too :lol:. I saw it on Google & said let me try. It wasn't bad, I could use a different jelly next time though. Smucker's instead of Welsh. Welsh has a funny after taste imo. Only chose it because it was the only squeezable one the supermarket had. All the others came in jars.

PB&J and banana is fire so i'm with you there :pimp:

the sprinkles had me chuckling though :lol:

PB&J and banana is fire so i'm with you there :pimp:

the sprinkles had me chuckling though :lol:
PB&J is one of the GOAT foods 💯. As I got older I cared less & less for jelly but it's still appreciated on a PB&J sandwich on whole wheat bread with a cold glass of milk. The sprinkles...yeah about that :lol: that's what the picture on Google showed so that's why I did it, lmao. Never again! See. The chocolate spread & PB cups variation looks promising, lol.
Screenshot_20230102-123149_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230102-123156_Chrome.jpg

I mean people eat Peanut Butter and Banana SANDWICHES so changing the shape of the bread isn't really crazy.

Did you toast the hot dog bun at least?

zmaqbool zmaqbool
Damn! I didn't, that could set it off actually 🤔.

I’m wanna fly to NY just for a slice!!! Who here has had this? Is it as fire as it looks…

I've been to this Krispy pizza location. Had their regular & Palermo slice & they were really good. I'm assuming this has to be good too given their well rounded reputation.

No more questions from you until you answer my question I asked you 2 days earlier: Why're you so anti Taco Bell? 😁

They are low-level drunk food but folks in this thread act like they are In the MVP running.

85E1F1B0-1F53-4E39-AE12-76CD014C6374.jpeg

A2C3168D-7602-44B6-B872-7AB91F00667D.jpeg

Gordon didn’t miss with this one

It looks good but I've been hearing folks were down on it. But as long as you enjoyed them.

PB&J is one of the GOAT foods 💯. As I got older I cared less & less for jelly but it's still appreciated on a PB&J sandwich on whole wheat bread with a cold glass of milk. The sprinkles...yeah about that :lol: that's what the picture on Google showed so that's why I did it, lmao. Never again! See. The chocolate spread & PB cups variation looks promising, lol.
Screenshot_20230102-123149_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230102-123156_Chrome.jpg

Damn! I didn't, that could set it off actually 🤔.

Next you want to put it in a pan with butter and fry it like a grilled cheese - the Elvis sandwich. Haven’t had one of those in years.

Back
Top Bottom