FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

this is my all time fav hot sauce. bay area or online only i think:

1677108223045.png

great flavor and perfect level of heat. my fav is using it on burritos

To paint a picture, ketchup is hot sauce to me.

So when someone asks 'What's your favorite hot sauce?, the answer is 'What else is available?' 😬 It's really no different than asking 'Would you rather walk barefooted on a carpet of Legos, or glass, ooooorrrr... not?'

When I go to Thai or Middle Eastern restaurants and they ask what heat level I would like my order cooked, I look them dead in the eye and ask 'What's the most American , whitest heat level that you can make? If mayonnaise, vanilla yogurt, and sour cream were heat levels, where would they be on your scale?'

And then they serve me a bowl of water.

When I go to Thai or Middle Eastern restaurants and they ask what heat level I would like my order cooked, I look them dead in the eye and ask 'What's the most American , whitest heat level that you can make? If mayonnaise, vanilla yogurt, and sour cream were heat levels, where would they be on your scale?'

And then they serve me a bowl of water.
Next time just add some pepper. It gives the water a delicious taste.
Shake-pepper-in-water.jpg

spice hits people different...i respect darthska darthska 's self awareness and honesty about it :pimp:

i can't handle insane amounts of heat but i enjoy a decent kick for sure. it's easy for spicy foods to get me sweatin' even when im totally good with it and enjoying it

I used to love eating spicy food but my guts can't keep up anymore.

I be waking up in the middle of the night in pain ****ting fire.

Happened when I got the top level spice at dave's hot chicken.

Last edited:
I used to love eating spicy food but my guts can't keep up anymore.

I be waking up in the middle of the night in pain ****ting fire.

Happened when I got the top level spice at dave's hot chicken.
That spicy wings from chicken plus was the last food I got that had me like damn this is spicy af. They were no joke. I knew soon as I opened the box

The TJ sriracha is interesting. Def not the same as Huy Fong. But I kinda like that it’s more garlicky.

Last time I died from spice was when I got a papaya salad and some noodles, pretty sure I only got level 3/5 spice too. It’s those damn Thai chilies :smh: little bastards

I love hot sauce, and used to put it on almost every meal, until I discover those flatiron peppers. The flavor and spice variety from those peppers are top tier. I legit put some kind of those peppers on/in probably about 90% of my meals.

Back
Top Bottom