FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1479308016-giphy-12.gif

It’s buns when you eat healthy all week and look forward to that Friday night meal and it’s a mediocre experience. Not sure why it’s my go to pizza spot but just felt too overloaded on the senses today. Probably lack of movement due to the rain didn’t have me feeling that true levels of hunger.

The words used instead of the curses made me chuckle :lol:
🤣🤣😂

"when I wanted ******* Taco Bell, the ******* lobby was closed, because nobody wants to work at Taco Bell for ******* minimum wage, because it's $7.25 in ******* Pennsylvania. The minimum wage in Pennsylvania is $7.25 an hour and I just wanted a ******* Mexican pizza, but nobody was there to work to keep the ******* lobby open. And I don't want to eat a Mexican pizza in my car. It smells like **** but it tastes delicious. I just want to eat a ******* Mexican pizza and they don't have enough staff to have a ******* open lobby. And also I want access to the bathroom"

"when I wanted zesty Taco Bell, the heavenly lobby was closed, because nobody wants to work at Taco Bell for fascinating minimum wage, because it's $7.25 in fracking Pennsylvania. The minimum wage in Pennsylvania is $7.25 an hour and I just wanted a delicious Mexican pizza, but nobody was there to work to keep the fantastic lobby open. And I don't want to eat a Mexican pizza in my car. It smells like savings but it tastes delicious. I just want to eat a fun Mexican pizza and they don't have enough staff to have a profit margin open lobby. And also I want access to the bathroom"

🤣🤣😂

"when I wanted ******* Taco Bell, the ******* lobby was closed, because nobody wants to work at Taco Bell for ******* minimum wage, because it's $7.25 in ******* Pennsylvania. The minimum wage in Pennsylvania is $7.25 an hour and I just wanted a ******* Mexican pizza, but nobody was there to work to keep the ******* lobby open. And I don't want to eat a Mexican pizza in my car. It smells like **** but it tastes delicious. I just want to eat a ******* Mexican pizza and they don't have enough staff to have a ******* open lobby. And also I want access to the bathroom"

"when I wanted zesty Taco Bell, the heavenly lobby was closed, because nobody wants to work at Taco Bell for fascinating minimum wage, because it's $7.25 in fracking Pennsylvania. The minimum wage in Pennsylvania is $7.25 an hour and I just wanted a delicious Mexican pizza, but nobody was there to work to keep the fantastic lobby open. And I don't want to eat a Mexican pizza in my car. It smells like savings but it tastes delicious. I just want to eat a fun Mexican pizza and they don't have enough staff to have a profit margin open lobby. And also I want access to the bathroom"

:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom