FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_1099.jpeg

Brisket burnt ends

Yeah it’s like tripe to me, I’m not ordering extra tripe in my pho but it comes in it and I’m fine with it.

This legendary pizza spot in Flushing, Queens called Lucia opened a new & bigger spot in Bayside, Queens recently. Got couple of slices & it taste just like their OG location which is great. Prices are very fair considering the times we're living in. masagipatron masagipatron you tried this spot yet? Their cheese is so robust & tasty with a soft doughy undercarriage.
20230524_122909.jpg
20230524_122948.jpg
20230524_130508.jpg

This legendary pizza spot in Flushing, Queens called Lucia opened a new & bigger spot in Bayside, Queens recently. Got couple of slices & it taste just like their OG location which is great. Prices are very fair considering the times we're living in. masagipatron masagipatron you tried this spot yet? Their cheese is so robust & tasty with a soft doughy undercarriage.
20230524_122909.jpg
20230524_122948.jpg
20230524_130508.jpg

No, I haven’t been there yet but I am aware that it opened. I believe they’re also opening a spot in Jackson Heights. I just hope the OG one doesn’t close down.

Been wanting to try Canes but heard it’s overrated lunch cafeteria tendies with a good sauce.

I love me a good sauce but if it doesn’t live up to the hype imma be disappoint.

No, I haven’t been there yet but I am aware that it opened. I believe they’re also opening a spot in Jackson Heights. I just hope the OG one doesn’t close down.
I didn't know they were opening one in Jackson Heights :wow:. Looks like the owner finally realized there's a lot of $ to be made by expanding. OG one should be good, it's a hole-in-the-wall shop that makes killer profit & probably has low overhead.

50522ED3-C445-40F9-A2B4-035FD51573E4.jpeg

Acre in Williamsburg. Probably the best meal ive had in a while that legit impressed me. Japanese Fried Chicken, purple rice, and a salad which was actually very tasty.
Reminds me of this place called Gushi. Actually just passed by it today, due for a visit. The purp rice reminded me of em

Back
Top Bottom