FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Here in SeaTac airport for a layover and had Qdoba for the first time.

Options seemed good, but the clear digs at Chipotle made me :lol: and cringe a tiny bit. Like toppings being included for the bowl and the menu says (yes, including guac!)… then they put on a small dollop :lol:

As for the food, it was ok. It tasted like most other Chipotle competitors like Freebirds.. just sorta mushed together flavors that are somehow really similar and kinda heavy. Plenty of signs stating flavor but tasted meh

Felt like 70% of my bowl was rice and beans, which isn’t usually the case at chipotle when I go.

Chipotle > Qdoba.
I never had Qdoba but you can't accurately compare places if it’s at the airport location.

IMG_0670.gif

Here in SeaTac airport for a layover and had Qdoba for the first time.

Options seemed good, but the clear digs at Chipotle made me :lol: and cringe a tiny bit. Like toppings being included for the bowl and the menu says (yes, including guac!)… then they put on a small dollop :lol:

As for the food, it was ok. It tasted like most other Chipotle competitors like Freebirds.. just sorta mushed together flavors that are somehow really similar and kinda heavy. Plenty of signs stating flavor but tasted meh

Felt like 70% of my bowl was rice and beans, which isn’t usually the case at chipotle when I go.

Chipotle > Qdoba.

Agreed. Also, I have a layover in SeaTac in a few hours too :smokin

It's not. They're super watered down.

You'll notice the color is even different after your cup is brewed.

Intenso, Stormio, and Double Scuro are the only pods I use.
I pretty much only do ristretto. Even better if you get one with the milk foamer, you'll love it.

Chipotle is vastly better than Qdoba, Moe’s, etc. but sometimes if im in the mood for Chipotle I like to get the Moe’s or something just for a change.

y’all gotta ditch the pods though and get a fully automatic that grinds the beans instantly. it’s expensive but in the long run it will save you a lot of money for fresher and more delicious coffee.

My wife brought home peasant food from the Mother in law's pantry. What should I do with all this? :rofl: :smh:

20230712_201310.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom