FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

You ate that in one sitting or nah?

I smashed that entire brunch. As for the hummus, I purchased it for next week so I have not eaten any of it yet. Weigh-in has the Deadstock unopened container at 8.6 ounces
1694892724312.jpeg

I will let you know if any makes it back home after I take it in. Funny you quoted the post though because I wanted to take a picture of the cart to prove to you that $11-13 is certainly plausible because it was mostly groceries for next week. The problem is the outliers were a bit significant (~$6 ice cream snacks, ~$20 Honey Cayenne Wellness Cleanse, ~$6 tea).

Subtracting those outliers it still easily exceeds the $11-13 per meal tier though and it is because of the fruit. About 0.6-0.7lbs of packaged fresh fruit is ~$7+ each so that significantly bumps up the base.

I’m a big Buffalo chicken pizza fan.

Some places do suck at making them though.

I used to love “Buffalo Chicken <Insert Any Type of Item Here>” but as my taste buds matured I realized it’s kind of a crap shoot because you don’t know what you might get from a sauce or even chicken standpoint. But when you find a place that does it right?
1694893991287.gif

Storm damb near the realest reporter on Hummus

my guy is the Hummus Highness. the Head Honcho of Hummus :pimp:

I 100% only copped that flavor because of this thread :lol:

The other day someone asked me if I ever made my own hummus and said it was easy. The first thing they said was “Yeah, you just gotta plan ahead and use dried beans that you soaked overnight..”
1694894356700.gif

The other day someone asked me if I ever made my own hummus and said it was easy. The first thing they said was “Yeah, you just gotta plan ahead and use dried beans that you soaked overnight..”
1694894356700.gif

i mean you could use canned ones too...still comes out good. just not AS healthy :lol:

ill cosign it being easy and good tho :pimp:

I smashed that entire brunch. As for the hummus, I purchased it for next week so I have not eaten any of it yet. Weigh-in has the Deadstock unopened container at 8.6 ounces
1694892724312.jpeg

I will let you know if any makes it back home after I take it in. Funny you quoted the post though because I wanted to take a picture of the cart to prove to you that $11-13 is certainly plausible because it was mostly groceries for next week. The problem is the outliers were a bit significant (~$6 ice cream snacks, ~$20 Honey Cayenne Wellness Cleanse, ~$6 tea).

Subtracting those outliers it still easily exceeds the $11-13 per meal tier though and it is because of the fruit. About 0.6-0.7lbs of packaged fresh fruit is ~$7+ each so that significantly bumps up the base.

We gotta work on your shooting efficiency l. (#)

1694894356700.gif
Eat some extra hummus sometime for ya boi

I don’t touch that stuff almost ever unless it’s at a party as a dip and I have no other choices :lol:

(No offense, ICIP, etc)

I can’t recall ever seeing just flaming hot in the Doritos. We’ve had flaming hot nacho for a while.
IMG_2444.jpeg

I think the closest thing to flaming hot WITHOUT the nacho flavoring is the tapatio ones. And they’re really good.
IMG_2445.jpeg
They existed years ago. I remember them in HS.

Don’t remembers if I posted from when I was in PR. We first hit Vieques, had some good surf and turf at this spot near our hotel. Next day got lunch at this local bar. The fish bites I got were fire. Went to the Crab Island run factory. In San Juan we hit Chocobar Cortes, everything made me chocolate. Went there for a very light breakfast. Wanted to go back for food but we didn’t have enough time
IMG_5441.jpeg

IMG_5450.jpeg

IMG_5483.jpeg
IMG_5484.jpeg
IMG_5501.jpeg
IMG_5556.jpeg
IMG_5560.jpeg
IMG_5553.jpeg

Feels like we kinda glossed over pumpkin spice hummus

The fact that the container said “Limited Edition Hummus” too :lol:

Between the protein powder and hummus I’ve purchased over the past week, it really makes me wonder what other pumpkin spice items are out there. Ima find em doe

Back
Top Bottom