FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Hope yall are using thermometers when cooking those chickens.
IMG_4681.gif

this stuff isn’t too bad for a “healthier” ice cream. still creamy despite using a milk alternative and hits the spot
IMG_4015.jpeg

My Ice Cream Brother :nthat:
1695144065363.gif

Is that better than Halo Top? Do you eem like Halo Top? The major appeal to me there is the low calorie count. Can really throw them thangs byke

Since we’re talking about ice cream. Had a Wendy’s frosty during lunch. Feel like it’s an under-appreciated fast food item. The frosty machine is never broken either unlike mcdonald’s ice cream machine.

did you dip your fries into it? asking for the beasts :nerd:

I prefer a frosty over a mcflurry tbh.

Popeyes at the airport in Istanbul had soft serve ice cream. Never saw that before.

You didn't dip your fries in the frosty?!
#WoC
(waste of cream... assuming they use cream in their frosty)

I damn sure used to dip my waffle fries into that Cookies and Cream shake @ The CFA.

HOT / Cold
Sweet / Salty
Smooth/ Crispy

Dynamics going on
( Ultra # )

did you dip your fries into it? asking for the beasts :nerd:
I damn sure used to dip my waffle fries into that Cookies and Cream shake @ The CFA.

HOT / Cold
Sweet / Salty
Smooth/ Crispy

Dynamics going on
( Ultra # )

I have eaten at Wendy’s plenty in my lifetime (both meals and Frostys) and I have NEVER dipped my fries into my frosty. Seemed like an OD move even when I was younger. If y’all are serious, I might have to give it a whirl :nerd:

Y’all expecting too much from the Hummus Honor-Guard.

He spends less time engaging in such gluttonous activities and instead indulges in life’s finer sustenance such as hummus.

I have no idea how this whole “fries in milkshake/ice cream adjacent product” thing eluded me in heavy fast food days :lol:

I guess I was a “missionary” type of fast food guy

I’ve indulged in said fries + milkshake / frosty combo before in my heyday

It was good but I wouldn’t do it all the time. Would rather have them both separately.

need to start hitting that fast food from the byke, man

Bruh. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It was good but I wouldn’t do it all the time. Would rather have them both separately.

It’s been awhile since I’ve indulged but are Wendy’s fries by themselves really like that? I recall them being meh. Y’all probably letting the greatness of the frosty elevate Wendy’s fries. They are bus riders in that duo. Not the driver

Back
Top Bottom