FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I assume this is also owned by the same family which owns Iavarone brothers Italian markets? I live in queens and we got on close by my house. Great food.
Yup, the same family. The store next door to the pizzeria is their Supermarket(New Hyde Park Lake Success location). I'm going to check that out next time. They also have the Wantagh, Old Country Rd & Grand Ave locations for their Supermarkets. You ever try any of their desserts?

Yup, the same family. The store next door to the pizzeria is their Supermarket(New Hyde Park Lake Success location). I'm going to check that out next time. They also have the Wantagh, Old Country Rd & Grand Ave locations for their Supermarkets. You ever try any of their desserts?

I have not only their entree and sandwiches. They are my local deli so that’s my go to for sandwiches and such when I don’t feel like making lunch at home. I’ve had entree ordered for family events and friend events. For deserts I usually hit up fortunatos in Williamsburg.

Taco Tuesday.

Beef and pork tacos
Beef quesadilla
Beef birriia

IMG_4728.jpeg
IMG_4730.jpeg
IMG_4731.jpeg
IMG_4732.jpeg

So you are just going to post that last picture and give ZERO context/comments? Grine Grine :lol:

My bad. ahat ahat and I was talking about Mexican food and I was like - I want to go back to Mexico City - here I am. Pulled up to Mercado de San Juan.

They’re several vendors that sells seasoned dry out insects - got the scorpion taco. There’s no flavor in it - just crunchy.

I guess I just don't get putting a scorpion (alone) on a tortilla and just eating it like that.

No toppings, sauce. Nothing.

I wouldn't do that with a piece of steak of a similar size. :lol:

Grine Grine SC kid SC kid

Back
Top Bottom