FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Not a fan of this one
IMG_3948.jpeg

What would I be missing out on in the UK? Chips? A spud truck with beans on a baked tater?

Respectfully I understand that there’s probably some good food there to be searched for but I don’t think one meal at an “American themed” restaurant would take away much time from the trip’s cuisine and it’s fine dining of “having a Chinese” .
UK a bit different :lol:

They have elite Indian and West African food among other stuff. Should definitely be eating at those types of spots instead of some random American fare place.

IMG_6467.jpeg
IMG_6468.jpeg
IMG_6469.jpeg
IMG_6471.jpeg

the dabney in DC. man this might be one of my favorite restaurant in DC now. everything is cooked over the fire and you can taste the freshness of it.

their red pepper 🌶️ chocolate cake was the best slice of cake i ever had. you read that right. red pepper. sounds weird but it was absolutely delicious. the cold cream balanced the subtly spicy red pepper perfectly.

IMG_6467.jpeg
IMG_6468.jpeg
IMG_6469.jpeg
IMG_6471.jpeg

the dabney in DC. man this might be one of my favorite restaurant in DC now. everything is cooked over the fire and you can taste the freshness of it.

their red pepper 🌶️ chocolate cake was the best slice of cake i ever had. you read that right. red pepper. sounds weird but it was absolutely delicious. the cold cream balanced the subtly spicy red pepper perfectly.
Damn that looks like the spot I went to in London called Humo.

Might need to go and check this out.

Bojangles in MD was like you had to go make the food and serve yourself. Pay the folks their back pay, but they were ***.

UK a bit different :lol:

They have elite Indian and West African food among other stuff. Should definitely be eating at those types of spots instead of some random American fare place.
Do you have any recommendations for West African food in London?

1. A hot dog is as much of a sandwich as any sandwich that is served on an open faced bread. ( Philadelphia Cheese Steaks, Italians, etc. )

2. The Subway Tuna situation is old news and is unfortunate.

Back
Top Bottom