FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

How is this place X xxpizzo

tbh i never had it but does look pretty good - Chopped meat and bakes his own bread on the spot ? right up my alley and would love to support

only 15mins away walking but i usually never venture up that way because once i past a certain block it turns straight into a warzone

ill deff check it out though cant have enough cheese steak spots & looks like they make A LOT of other good munchies

posted this at 10:36am but you wont see it till prolly 4-5pm sorry fam

Do yall ever make your own cheesestakes? What kind of meat do you use. 40 years in and Im starting to feel like im getting tired of the frozen stuff.

Do yall ever make your own cheesestakes? What kind of meat do you use. 40 years in and Im starting to feel like im getting tired of the frozen stuff.

You just want a piece of steak with a considerable amount of fats on it.

If you are going to slice it because it wasn't precut, make sure you freeze it a bit so it's easier to slice.

Folks I trust

462695346_972098834945911_1401603735488551413_n.jpg

minticecream.jpg

Sorry but I always hated MINT ice-cream and finally found a pic that sums up how I feel about it.
Last year I was at a farm that made their own ice cream and tried some mint and it was literally like that pic it was wild
I’m a fan of mint ice cream too but that was just next level :lol:

Back
Top Bottom