FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Grilled macaroni and cheese from a food truck.

IMG_20171027_123245.jpg

This is the worst thread to look at while at work lol. I work the night shift and there's nothing open till around 6am smh.

Oh man
My favorite dessert ever. Been over 5years since I had last. As mum can't be bothered making it for me for Xmas Day anymore. But found one exactly how I like them made. Sponge and custard ratios spot on. So damn good. Custard is my weakness

That whipped cream is getting scraped off. Not a fan at all
20171030_142921_HDR.jpg
20171030_142955_HDR.jpg

Followed up with back my diet desserts daily. Today's Trifle was a rare treat. These taste so good I ain't crave anything sweet
Got a great price so stock up time seemed appropriate. Any of u had these bars? (I'm.in Australia so dunno what's out "there" where "u" are living)

20171030_150453_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
One day i will try the hotcakes with big bkfast. Looks fulfilling. Maybe alot. Good for brunch

Love McGriddles. With that said, the steak egg and cheese bagel is the best thing they offer for breakfast. Maybe even the best thing overall on their menu.

Only had mcgriddles once or twice and needed a nap after I ate them. The steak, egg, and cheese bagel is my favorite but the mcdonald’s near me don’t have it in the menu anymore.

One day i will try the hotcakes with big bkfast. Looks fulfilling. Maybe alot. Good for brunch

I had it a few months back. It was ok. Probably wouldn’t buy again anytime soon.

I used to get that alot lol.

It's super bad calorie/health wise.

We got a 2 for 3 sauasuge biscuit egg and sausage egg mcmuffin

It's clutch
Yeah I'd imagine it's awful for you :lol:

Chick Fil-A is right across the street from my house, and their spicy chicken biscuits >>>> any other fast food breakfast.

Yall watch them beasts, Matt stonie, furious pete, nate Figueroa?!
How they do it? Crazy. That can kill easily

I never understood competitive eating

Even if they do that 1x a week or month

How do you not get serious health issues? Diabetes, high BP etc

No body can really handle that. Pete and stonie ate them jugs of nutella? Dead

I never understood competitive eating

Even if they do that 1x a week or month

How do you not get serious health issues? Diabetes, high BP etc

No body can really handle that. Pete and stonie ate them jugs of nutella? Dead
My best friend ate a 6 lb burger in Vegas..I don't kno why

Back
Top Bottom