FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I buy beef patties from the pizzeria. Only had the golden krust frozen beef patties, they suck.

Grabbed some pho and spring rolls saturday morning with my girl
20171104_101719.jpg
20171104_101711.jpg

First time making this boiling crab style shrimp, next time I'll add potatoes, corn on the Cob, and andouille sausages
20171104_163855.jpg

Had some good ramen from Santouka Ramen in Irvine this weekend.

May have to go back and man-up and order the Spicy Miso. Everyone keeps telling me it isn't spicy, but I'm a weakling when it comes to spicy food.

May have to go back and man-up and order the Spicy Miso. Everyone keeps telling me it isn't spicy, but I'm a weakling when it comes to spicy food.

Santouka is bomb. How bad are you with spicy food? I agree with whoever told you it isn't spicy, you'll be fine.

Santouka is bomb. How bad are you with spicy food? I agree with whoever told you it isn't spicy, you'll be fine.
I can't enjoy my food if I have to much Sriracha lol.

I'm just scared I'll not enjoy the taste of my meal due to the spiciness. I'll give it a try anyway.

NY folks, wassup with Golden Krust? Yall resect them?

People cutting beef patties open and putting cheese and pepperoni on them? LOL

@brendasdeadbaby
@diego
@ninjahood

Watched this episode recently. The frozen Golden Krust are a no go. Local West Indian bakeries are still the best ones, but there’s nothing wrong with Golden Krust patties. Don’t sleep on the pizzeria pepperoni and cheese either

pics next time bruh

How would i go about seasoning these skrimps breh?
STEP 1
-Melt 4 sticks of butter in a pot
-Add 5 minced garlic bulbs
-Sauté for 5 minutes
STEP 2
In a separate bowl combine 2 tablespoons each of the 5 ingredients below
-Old bay
-Paprika
-Cajun Seasoning
-Cayenne
-Lemon pepper
STEP 3
Pour the seasonings from step 2 into the garlic butter mixture and mix well
STEP 4
Add:
1 tablespoon of hot sauce
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
Mix well
STEP 5
let it simmer while you boil the shrimp
After shrimps are a nice pink color, remove shrimp from water, remove sauce from heat and add the shrimp to it. Mix shrimp in sauce and let it sit covered for about 10mins before serving. Good fo4 2 1/2 - 3 lbs of shrimp

Today morning
2x bacon egg cheese croissantwich

Half a dozen donut, 2 jelly, krueller, strawberry frosted, choc frost, coconut

Med. Macchiato

Family breakfast :lol:
IMG_20171108_080431.jpg
IMG_20171108_080551.jpg
IMG_20171108_080644.jpg
IMG_20171108_081600.jpg
IMG_20171108_082412.jpg

Back
Top Bottom