FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Ramen is the greatest thing ever..... somedays I can't decide if I like it more than pho 
embarassed.gif

See, I am looking at the Menus of some places in DC and there is just so much stuff in this "Pre-made" ramen bowls. I just want some broth, chicken, veggies but everything seems to be beef/pork belly. Simple ramen bowls aren't sold?

See, I am looking at the Menus of some places in DC and there is just so much stuff in this "Pre-made" ramen bowls. I just want some broth, chicken, veggies but everything seems to be beef/pork belly. Simple ramen bowls aren't sold?
Ramen may not be for you. Try pho ga (vietnamese chicken noodle soup) instead. The more giblets, cilantro/onions, the better. :pimp:

See I like the texture of ramen noodles though. I hope one of these places lets you "assembly line" what goes into the ramen

There's this bomb *** grocery store deli place in Santa Clara or SJ that has amazing ramen.

Apparently it's pretty popular. I forget the name of it cuz my bro takes me there everytime :lol:

I always thought that fish tacos sounded the worst thing ever - but that looks pretty good.

Is the fish battered and fried?

You've not lived though until you've had a deep fried pizza. Deep frying us a national pastime here and those things are delicious.

This week cooked Bun Bo Hue (vietnamese spicy beef noodle soup) with pig feet/knuckles, tendons, onion, green onion, and Cilantro...No pig blood :x
took about 3-3 1/3 hours so the beefs and tendons is soft

I always thought that fish tacos sounded the worst thing ever - but that looks pretty good.

Is the fish battered and fried?

You've not lived though until you've had a deep fried pizza. Deep frying us a national pastime here and those things are delicious.
Fish tacos are amazing my friend.

Fried or not, gotta try them. If ANYONE is ever in San Diego, I HIGHLY recommend the smoked fish tacos @ Oscar's Mexican Seafood.

That place is on Yelp's 100 places to try across the nation.

Back
Top Bottom