FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Good for her finding on campus employment. I always admired those with disability and are able to work

Good for her finding on campus employment. I always admired those with disability and are able to work

Dad made some Vietnamese pork chops. Been eating it all week and still not tired of it.

Please share this recipe
Please excuse my handwriting I'm drunk. Soy sauce, nuoc mam (fish sauce), black pepper, & green onions. The secret is the person who fries it. Man i can't fry it like how my dad does it. The heat is high then he turns it down at some point. He's a patient chef lol.

Someone mentioned bacon..

The cleanest, least time-consuming manner I've found with cooking bacon is the toaster oven. I put a layer of tin-foil on the tray and either save the grease after it's cooled or crumple up the foil after the grease has congealed. 

IMO toaster oven > microwave for just about everything. Cheap appliance too if you don't have one..

This. Slow toasting in that small convection oven at 325 is >>>>>>>. Or if you need food quick, I would use the microwave and then toast to be quick and still get that crisp

Yup toaster oven >>>

My boy doesnt have a toaster oven or a microwave. just an oven and a regular toaster. idk how he does it

Some of y'all need to post recipes especially the ones involving chicken breast. Eating it with sweet potatoes gets old.

I need some receipes for sandwiches trying to add some pounds in general HELP!
1. Grilled PB&J

2. Grilled PB& Nutella

3. Adult grilled cheese : Turkey or Roast beef + Turkey Bacon + Smoked Gouda + Avocado 
  • when you butter the bread to grill, add some parmesan on it

I need some receipes for sandwiches trying to add some pounds in general HELP!
1. Grilled PB&J
2. Grilled PB& Nutella
3. Adult grilled cheese : Turkey or Roast beef + Turkey Bacon + Smoked Gouda + Avocado 
  • when you butter the bread to grill, add some parmesan on it
you forgot PB&BACON
its the GOAT
Ima pass on that. I had a bacon brownie before, didnt enjoy that too much.*shrugs*

Ima pass on that. I had a bacon brownie before, didnt enjoy that too much.*shrugs*
nooooooo trust me its on POINT
if u ever come to the bay go to this place in san francisco and go to AMERICAN CUPCAKE
has any kinda pb&j sandwich u can think of

Last edited:
Damn. Now i'm craving Greek food now. Wish there was a ppace in my neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom