FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

asada fries for lunch

n
oh they are spring rolls i was just trying to show the picture of the sauce...:lol:

my grandma gave her friend that sauce secret (about 90 percent of the ingredients) and she used it in a restaurant in south sac Quan Nem Ninh Hoa

but they still hook up food for me and my families for free :smokin

That sauce is crack b. I've been to that spot couple times and always gotta have couple orders of spring rolls. One time my homie bought a whole bunch with the sauce for a house party damn son it was demolished quick :lol:

Nem nuong and nuoc mam mentioned on one page, what is this turning into the Vietnamese food thread?

Brodard has that spring roll(nem nuong) and sauce game on lock. Got flocks of people coming from all different types of backgrounds(esp the white people, my girl loves it more than I do) going to Westminister to that back alley that smells like piss to wait in line and eat it. 
I like where this is going. Vietnamese food is so 
pimp.gif

I always forget to take a pic of dinner/food especially when we go out somewhere nice. Happened to have my phone with me as we sat down to dinner tonight at home (responding to a work text).

Honey glazed salmon, brussel sprouts, & wild rice.

I haven't drank soju in a while. Gives me a headache.

Every time I have gone up against soju, I have lost and lost badly. I am like a battered wife though because I always go back expecting different results

When I used to binge drink, I chugged like half a pitcher of watermelon soju and threw my jacket into a water fountain and ran a few city blocks for no reason.

Quick survey if the thread...are most of you all located in the Southern California/NYC Area?

Back
Top Bottom