FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

To me it looks like pad thai, kao soi, and two types of pad prik king (red curry stir fries) :nerd:

Gen KBBQ in San Jose

Last edited:
I just came from Portland hit up Miss Delta. Crazy *** White chefs are throwing down harder than Black chefs that I'm use to. :lol: I lost my phone but the every dish was official!

Last edited:
Chicken Quesadilla

Halal Combo Platter

Gyro

Chicken & Thai Basil Noodles

Mushroom slice

Corned beef and potatos with overeasy eggs and toast

Sisig

Kettlecorn

Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse (I think lol)

Bratwurst

Bootleg cotton candy Dippin' Dots

Honey Green Tea w/ Boba

Steakhouse Thick-Cut Bacon

New York Strip Portuguese Style with Prosciutto and Egg 

quick trip to LA a couple of weeks ago for the seahawks game..

Eggslut :pimp:

Not the biggest fan of In n out..but my homie never had it before and we both were hungry off the plane

Baekjeong

Al pastor, asada, and chorizo tacos :pimp:

So jealous of LA's mexican food..could eat it 7 days a week

Last edited:
Wow just looked up Holly Crab. Im going Monday

Also read about Shaking Crab, which do you prefer
holly crab all the way. At holly crab i always order a basket of their rice balls (goes great with the sauce) chicken wing basket and fried oyster basket. I always do 2lb of the skrimp

Last edited:

Cheat day done right
Burger with thick cut bacon, onion jam, truffle butter
Fried Gouda Mac and cheese bites
Loaded fries with BBQ pulled pork, scallions, and cheese

I saw on some foodnetwork shows that people will put some soda in the pan when they make some pulled pork. I decided to try and put some pepsi in there. I probably should've put some additional liquid like some stock or water because I check later and the liquid bubbled up and burned at the bottom of the pan. Had to transfer the pork to a different pan and scrape the original pan.

Wanted to get a brisket but pork shoulder was cheaper and I got double the amount in pounds.

I saw on some foodnetwork shows that people will put some soda in the pan when they make some pulled pork. I decided to try and put some pepsi in there. I probably should've put some additional liquid like some stock or water because I check later and the liquid bubbled up and burned at the bottom of the pan. Had to transfer the pork to a different pan and scrape the original pan.

Wanted to get a brisket but pork shoulder was cheaper and I got double the amount in pounds.

I've done the Not Your Father's Root Beer before. Comes out pretty good

Man can cook a steak [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Herb and Garlic Marinated -Kangaroo Steak. 530grams. All fillets together, all for dinner tonight) 110g Protein 7g fat. Best meat IMO taste is way better then beef too. People are too hesitant to try new things tho

Seafood is what I would eat solo. But its just too expensive so the only other meat I chose to eat is this. And love it

Last edited:
Truffle Mac 'n Cheese Ball Burger 

Smoked Gouda Mac 'N Cheese with bacon and truffle oil

Curly fries with chili and ghost pepper cheese

Chili cheese dog

Korean Fried Chicken 

Soy Garlic Korean Wings

Honey Garlic Korean Wings

Veal topped with prosciutto, spinach, fresh mozzarella, and shrimp

Sushi "pizza" - Spicy tuna spread over a scallion pancake topped with sriracha mayo, avocado, mango, and panko

Assorted sushi rolls

More sushi

Eggs Benedict

Snickerdoodle & Brownie Batter Ice Cream

Back
Top Bottom