FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Had to sub to this thread. :lol:

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc any Hispanic spots with good pastelon in Manhattan? I know a couple in The Bronx but not really trying to make that trip. Any other NYers can chime in too. :nerd:

I need to try Korean fried chicken
Hit Momofuku my guy!

I need to try mumbo sauce wings.
Been wanting to hit up Momofuku. Any recommendations? 
nerd.gif

Where can I try Mumbo sauce? That sounds really good.

I went to Momofuku's Milk Bar the other day and had the Birthday cake truffles while my wife ordered the cereal milk soft serve. 

It was okay, but I didn't like the taste of the cereal milk.

I just realized I still have a blueberry cookie at home. Dangit.

Had to sub to this thread. :lol:

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc any Hispanic spots with good pastelon in Manhattan? I know a couple in The Bronx but not really trying to make that trip. Any other NYers can chime in too. :nerd:

Tbh I haven't had any pastelon anywhere, the one that comes out my kitchen is that official [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Anybody been to Montreal? Might be going there for a bachelor party in a couple months and would need a list of spots to hit.

Where can I try Mumbo sauce? That sounds really good.

Literally any Chinese TakeOut (Carry-Out) place in DC or PG County. (Don't know what they do in Mo County or VA)

5 Wings, fried hard, Mumbo Sauce.

Each place makes their own Mumbo Sauce so don't expect it to be the same everywhere.

PLEASE let us know where you go man.

Literally any Chinese TakeOut (Carry-Out) place in DC or PG County. (Don't know what they do in Mo County or VA)

5 Wings, fried hard, Mumbo Sauce.

Each place makes their own Mumbo Sauce so don't expect it to be the same everywhere.

PLEASE let us know where you go man.
I'll look for a spot in DC and report back.

Back
Top Bottom