FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I’m now, as the Lord of all this earth lives He has given the least of His children the preeminence.... the works are finished, your cry has been heard by his ear, and his right hand no longer will tolerate the strife or the fear. Your redemption is will lead you back to your King, and His Right Hand has all His Authority. Be comforted my loves, when the day breaks in the morning they shall see you as doves.

I’m now, as the Lord of all this earth lives He has given the least of His children the preeminence.... the works are finished, your cry has been heard by his ear, and his right hand no longer will tolerate the strife or the fear. Your redemption is will lead you back to your King, and His Right Hand has all His Authority. Be comforted my loves, when the day breaks in the morning they shall see you as doves.
421CC218-3DA0-42CE-A86A-4EA15F548AA5.gif

I have authority over heaven and earth to do as I please. I understand many have long since been made ignorant, but as My Father so graciously gave me strength, I will give unto the unbeliever a short space to repent. Do not mock me in arrogance, as I I can snatch your life from your heart where you speak the foolishness. Take heed of your warning, and harken to my instruction and watch for the morning.

Last edited:
I have authority over heaven and earth to do as I please. I understand many have long since been made ignorant, but as My Father so graciously gave me strength, I will give unto the unbeliever a short space to repent. Do not mock me in arrogance, as I I can snatch your life from your heart where you speak the foolishness. Take heed of your warning, and harken to my instruction and watch for the morning.
What edit did you make after 20 minutes? Did you miss a comma? Did DC PM you about your grammar? Type slowly next time.

food thread really different now

I tried Flamin' Hot Cheetos for the first time ever last month.

Not something I'd go out and buy, but I wasn't hating on them either.

I’m not really a chip guy but since they’re free I try new flavors every now and then.
these are prob The only ones that made me go “damn that’s pretty good. I could eat the whole bag.”
DAA1C2BB-72A7-4DC6-854B-4131E2CE9BBE.png

Back
Top Bottom