FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

image (1).jpg
You from Canada? The beer store's dope. I go to Canada every year to visit cousins. I think there's still only 2 stores that sell alcohol in Canada. The Beer Store and LCBO which sells the hard liquor and some beers. I think since there's nation wide health care, the liquor is regulated and only sold in 2 stores cause unhealthy people is costly for the government. Liquor prices are high af tho.

You from Canada? The beer store's dope. I go to Canada every year to visit cousins. I think there's still only 2 stores that sell alcohol in Canada. The Beer Store and LCBO which sells the hard liquor and some beers. I think since there's nation wide health care, the liquor is regulated and only sold in 2 stores cause unhealthy people is costly for the government. Liquor prices are high af tho.
Lcbo is only in Ontario, thats what the O stands for :lol:

BC has actual liquor stores like the US. I dunno about other provinces

Lcbo is only in Ontario, thats what the O stands for :lol:

BC has actual liquor stores like the US. I dunno about other provinces
Always wondered what it meant. Tbh I don't even know where the Ontario borders are. All I know is it's on the license plates :lol:

I find liquor to be expensive in stores compared to the states, but much cheaper in the lounge/club scene compared to the states. Very odd. This was in Ontario as well as Toronto btw.

In West Baltimore, literally half of the city, there is ONE name brand grocery store- Shoppers.
Gotta luv Shoppers ...Round my way the only grocery store in walking distance was the Shoppers on the Alameda...Alotta carry outs, couple 7-11’s and Mcdonalds tho...The next step up to the Giant’s, Weis, Safeway’s, Fresh Markets etc all out in the county

Miss the old save a lot tho, was dumb cheap except you had to buy bags before it was a thing for the environment :lol:

Last edited:
Gotta luv Shoppers ...Round my way the only grocery store in walking distance was the Shoppers on the Alameda...Alotta carry outs, couple 7-11’s and Mcdonalds tho...The next step up to the Giant’s, Weis, Safeway’s, Fresh Markets etc all out in the county

Miss the old save a lot tho, was dumb cheap except you had to buy bags before it was a thing for the environment :lol:
The discrepancy between East and West is beyond wild though. Even in the non-fully gentrified neighborhoods there’s still Safeway’s/Giants/Aldis/Shoppers somewhat close by.

The discrepancy between East and West is beyond wild though. Even in the non-fully gentrified neighborhoods there’s still Safeway’s/Giants/Aldis/Shoppers somewhat close by.
That’s cuz ova East >>>>West , everybody know that lol ...But East covers most of Baltimore so we should have more **** on that side , especially northeast :pimp: ...They should drop a whole food on each end or north ave or northern pkwy 4real tho

Man I need to get back to Montreal. Great food city. Want to spend more time there.

Joe Beef, Schwartz's, and Fairmount Bagel were :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Back
Top Bottom