FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The glove? (but in a good way)
tenor.gif

I’m not mad at this, went there a while back and I didn’t know if I was going to a restaurant or a damn night club. This place overrated anyway
Thought that was the appeal of that spot tho? Grab a Turkey leg and turn up

Reactions: 17
Thought that was the appeal of that spot tho? Grab a Turkey leg and turn up

you’re right, it’s an all-in-one spot. Food, liquor, music, hookah but at the end of the day it’s a restaurant. A lot of people are coming there for the food only, and don’t want to see all of that.

you’re right, it’s an all-in-one spot. Food, liquor, music, hookah but at the end of the day it’s a restaurant. A lot of people are coming there for the food only, and don’t want to see all of that.
Yea I feel that, I figured the changes is to try to get back the regular restaurant feel…But once you go the “lounge” type route it’s hard to go back without backlash

I just can’t believe how long the lines are and ppl actually wait in em, that’s the issue the owners should really be focused on :lol: :smh:

Reactions: 17
Yea I feel that, I figured the changes is to try to get back the regular restaurant feel…But once you go the “lounge” type route it’s hard to go back without backlash

I just can’t believe how long the lines are and ppl actually wait in em, that’s the issue the owners should really be focused on :lol: :smh:

definitely need to market themselves better, but these changes going shorten them lines a lil bit but not enough for me to ever go back, And I stay like 35 minutes away:lol: . All they gotta do is remove those hookas and it’s going turn them into TGI Friday’s

IMG_6630.jpg

Asada vampiro from Tire Shop Taqueria in LA

IMG_6790.jpg

Trinidad steak plate from Bongos in Seattle

IMG_6813.jpg

Shortrib pappardelle from Gumba in Portland

IMG_6887.jpg

Bronxbomber from Lardo in Las Vegas

IMG_6923.jpg

Ribeye and skrimp from Melrose Grill in Renton

IMG_6943.jpg

Go-to meal - Avacado bacon and eggs over rice

F84A8ED8-8D1F-4198-A232-8D70CC4D8B5C.JPG

IMG_7104.jpg

Grilled oysters and chowder from Hog Island Oyster Co in SF

IMG_7146.jpg

Hotpot from Chengu Memory in Seattle

Melrose n Bongos is fire.

walkingBred walkingBred from the one on elston? How was it?
It was good. The crisp and breading is on point. Chicken is juicy. Not really into the bun tho. Also prefer traditional round & thick sandwiches as opposed to the og B.K flat sub style. Too thin. But makes for a great crisp crunch. If you do go I recommend the hush puppies. Fire. "Cluck It" still my #1. They moved over to Lincoln Park now.

Back
Top Bottom