FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I need to take pictures of my food. I be going crazy but be so hungry I don’t ever think of my my phone. I just ate a lobster roll from Nancy’s on Martha’s Vineyard with a dirty banana alcohol banana chocolate kahlua mix from Donovan on the island. Shout out to all of y’all.

I havent had McDonalds in a few years, I may treat myself this week to a meal. I cant imagine eating there enough to need an app:lol:

i’ve consciously stopped eating out for a month now and cot damn it’s wild how much money i was spending on food.

my bank account is happier but i’m not sure my soul is. def dropped a quick 3-4 lbs of body fat though . it’s easier to be in top shape when you don’t eat amazing meals all the time. like i just don’t be excited for food like that and just eat less and less often now.

E90D0E77-1F75-4EF8-93B2-0A158A951D79.jpeg

The mcdonald's app deals suck now. Used to see $1 medium or large fries often, not anymore. Now I just get the 2 double cheeseburgers for $3 deal.

It’s “Pi Day” today so some pizza chains are doing promotions where you can particular pizzas or buy-one get one deals for $3.14 sense. Saw ads from CPK and Papa John’s about this so far today.

Just FYI, in case anyone is in the mood for pizza.

Back
Top Bottom