FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Are In and Out burgers that fire? Better than Five Guys? Bareburger?
Stop comparing In N Out to five guys.

Understand in n out is a fresh burger, fries, and a drink for $10

Five guys I’m spending almost double that more than likely. Maybe even more. But you get more options, larger portions, and a good fat greasy burger.

With that said, I like them both for what they offer but due to price range it’s just not fair to compare them because you can customize your five guys burger more to what YOU prefer.

3.14 Pie Day at Blaze
20230314_203814.jpg
20230314_195753.jpg

Are In and Out burgers that fire? Better than Five Guys? Bareburger?
This is the conversation this thread has been waiting for!
Stop comparing In N Out to five guys.

Understand in n out is a fresh burger, fries, and a drink for $10

Five guys I’m spending almost double that more than likely. Maybe even more. But you get more options, larger portions, and a good fat greasy burger.

With that said, I like them both for what they offer but due to price range it’s just not fair to compare them because you can customize your five guys burger more to what YOU prefer.
As an east coaster I only get to eat in n out when I’m on the west coast visiting family like once a year. I think they’re good when they’re fresh and you can’t beat the price. Better than McDonald’s or Burger King. In n out fries are really meh. I don’t care for animal style either. I like five guys burgers and fries way more than in n out but it is more expensive. I also grew up going to one of the first five guys locations as a kid on the corner of King Street and Beauregard so I’m biased.

I got In N Out last night...

Snapchat-2003684292.jpg

The BM acted like she didnt want anything... then on my way there called and said she wanted a single with no onions. Soon as I got there she called me back and said she wanted a double with grilled onions. Got back and she smashed hers before I finished mine. I pointed it out and she acted like I was trying to say she was fat... women.

My fries were over cooked tho... tasted like chips. First let down ever in that area

I save so much money with their deals. Like during the football season of the eagles got a sack, Big Macs were a dollar on the app for the next week(1 of course).

Also you get bonus rewards
The app was def worth it, especially before when they weren't checking out the points in your cart correctly so you would get them back. Would get a nice free iced coffee. Seems they fixed that though.

I got In N Out last night...

Snapchat-2003684292.jpg

The BM acted like she didnt want anything... then on my way there called and said she wanted a single with no onions. Soon as I got there she called me back and said she wanted a double with grilled onions. Got back and she smashed hers before I finished mine. I pointed it out and she acted like I was trying to say she was fat... women.

My fries were over cooked tho... tasted like chips. First let down ever in that area
The "oh you smashed that" people do need to mind their own business.

Back
Top Bottom