Polish dogs are a thing here🔥
Jim's Original - Union Ave
IMG_20230604_130145~2.jpg

IMG_20230604_132154~2.jpg

Anybody down for a balut count?
Most baluts in a month?

NT food thread first annual balut bowl?
200w.gif

Y’all would think I was a non-black YouTube celebrity and filmed myself rapping along and “accidentally” saying the n-word with these reactions. Sheesh.

Team Carbs coming at my neck was NOT on my bingo card for this week |l

i legitimately contemplated no longer seeing a woman after she asked if my favorite taqueria served burrito bowls. she didn’t have celiacs or a gluten allergy, either. i could tell our values didn’t align on the strength of her inquiry.
Believe it or not this isn’t dramatic.

If you woulda ghosted her I wouldn’t have blamed ye

While we on glizzy talk... whats your favorite kind of glizzy? i find these to be fire with some grilled onions and mustard
Target: 50% Off Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs • Hip2Save
Nathans is the only way for me. I tried others like Ballpark (because Nathans was sold out) and it was pure nastyness. The salt on the Nathans takes it to another level.

A burrito bowl can't be counted since there is such a high variation in content volume.

Some of yall get CHicken, Rice, and Cheese and call it a bowl.

But the thought of converting tacos/burritos is funny as hell.

man I love burrito bowls. Chicken burrito bowl from Chipotle is stellar.

jape jape

For nationally available:

Sabrett
Hebrew National
Boars head natural casing. (no nitrates, great snap)

And I know it's just glizzies, but do try it steamed then light sear.

I forgot to even ask, when does this whole thing end? It's supposed to go on for half a year!?😲
Originally it was set for the end of the year. Seems like that has changed now.
Just say until the end of the summer.

Labor Day is the last day of the contest.
Almost over
December 31st
I like & agree to this date.
This. I thought it started with someone saying Z might eat 250 slices a year or something so we said let’s do July to end of year

I’m fine with it either way. I am genuinely interested in how much pizza I eat so I’ll track mine to end of year
:lol: That would be good 'ole DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican who questioned if I eat 250 slices a year :rofl:. Like you, I'm tracking my count till end of the year.

Originally it was set for the end of the year. Seems like that has changed now.

Almost over

I like & agree to this date.

:lol: That would be good 'ole DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican who questioned if I eat 250 slices a year :rofl:. Like you, I'm tracking my count till end of the year.

I guess we go till the end of the year. I'm in! Should Dec 31st be official? Bring in the New Year like
200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom