FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

From tiktok

Is this enough? He asked for half a lb of cream cheese. Mans needs his lipids checked STAT.

Dat bagussy full to da brim
F3350F15-8821-42E7-B630-A1D7ED5FFC48.jpeg

From tiktok

Is this enough? He asked for half a lb of cream cheese. Mans needs his lipids checked STAT.

Dat bagussy full to da brim
F3350F15-8821-42E7-B630-A1D7ED5FFC48.jpeg

I looked this up for ****s and giggles and it’s actually a slang word :wow: :lol:

Regardless of the bagussy situation, I need my cream cheese evenly spread. Way too much uncreamed area on that bagel for my liking

Yoooooo I haven’t been here in a few days. I’m behind on the #NTPizzaWars latest poll numbers. Who’s in the lead?!
IMG_2015.png

zmaqbool zmaqbool finna hit us with the Saudi pizza spots

Quiet for me lately. +2 slices in 2 weeks

Since DSA’s shocking reveal all contenders have kind of gone dark and quietly accumulated their slices rather than the bold announcements we saw at the beginning of the race. However, I think they are all tracking a bit more closely now to avoid fraud allegations when the next poll numbers are released.

My gut is telling me DSA is still in the lead but zmaqbool zmaqbool has cut the gap with walkingBred walkingBred and heelsandeers heelsandeers in stunningly closet pursuits.

Stay Tuned with storm2006 storm2006 for the latest on 2023 #NTPizzaWars

Update on the Burrito Count Competition. I copped tacos (beef battered rockfish, fried then topped with Honey Siracha Slaw) from the cafeteria today BUTT it was only two tacos. I debated asking for two orders or simply an extra taco but didn’t want to appear gluttonous and/or like I was abusing power so I just got one order. See below.
1692288670835.jpeg

Sitting on 2 and 2/3 (2.6667) burritos :nthat:

Are free throws not points? Are Field Goals not points? Is being forced home on a bases loaded walk not a run?

Burrito Bowls and tacos are fair game.
Storm pls.

Would a poke bowl count towards a sushi roll count?
Or cooked ground beef count towards a burger count?
What about ice cream counting towards a milkshake count?

Just because it has shared ingredients doesn’t mean it counts. Hell, da thread voted to not count frozen pizzas in the slice count. They’re literally pizzas (not great) but aren’t being counted.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON OLD MAN

Since DSA’s shocking reveal all contenders have kind of gone dark and quietly accumulated their slices rather than the bold announcements we saw at the beginning of the race. However, I think they are all tracking a bit more closely now to avoid fraud allegations when the next poll numbers are released.

My gut is telling me DSA is still in the lead but zmaqbool zmaqbool has cut the gap with walkingBred walkingBred and heelsandeers heelsandeers in stunningly closet pursuits.

Stay Tuned with storm2006 storm2006 for the latest on 2023 #NTPizzaWars
I'm far behind. I had to go back and check. I'm only at slice 27 :lol: :smh:

Sc fighting himself in the Balut royale.

Don't count me out for this. I'm down for Balut Bowl 2023. Just need to get my first egg on the board :nerd:

Storm pls.

Would a poke bowl count towards a sushi roll count?
Or cooked ground beef count towards a burger count?
What about ice cream counting towards a milkshake count?

Just because it has shared ingredients doesn’t mean it counts. Hell, da thread voted to not count frozen pizzas in the slice count. They’re literally pizzas (not great) but aren’t being counted.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON OLD MAN

I think poke bowls COULD have a case in a sushi roll count. Cooked ground beef wouldn’t be valid for a burger count but a burger with no bun (or wrapped in lettuce) would. Ice cream in a milkshake count is another one that is on the line but the verdict might come down to how the ice cream was consumed.

Not counting frozen pizzas was just an elitist move.

2.6667 :smokin

Can’t remember the hlast time I’ve even had a burrito. Pretty much always get tacos instead.

And if I go to Chipotle, I’m getting a bowl, which ISN’T A BURRITO.

I don’t know the full history but DSA is knocking down slices as if he was highly offended when everyone named Z the presumptive champion.

im the one that named him champ! ive always been a pizza glutton but i'm not on Z's level of reviewing and trying out place after place. he's next level with that stuff...google compensates the man for his efforts!

i've probably had two burritos since the burrito chatter started. i used to be a taco fiend but then i moved to CA and learned about california burriots...can't get enough

Back
Top Bottom