FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Even the rib tips are Kirkland. Kirkland tasting menu
IMG_1309.jpeg

I had dinner at Red Robin yesterday evening. It was my second visit there for this year. And I got a gang of savings with this dinner!

I had the BBQ Burnt Ends 'N Bacon burger.
IMG_7517.JPG

I got this $16.79 burger for free because it was my 10th free burger.

I was able to make it before 6:00 PM to get the $3 off milkshakes deal that's valid between 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM on Monday to Friday.

My only costs were the $2.99 milkshake and extra patty for $2.99. So the total cost was $6.55 after taxes. I redeemed a $5 bonus buck, so it brought my bill down to $1.55! But I gave my server a $6 tip, so my total cost ultimately ended up $7.55.

I had dinner at Red Robin yesterday evening. It was my second visit there for this year. And I got a gang of savings with this dinner!

I had the BBQ Burnt Ends 'N Bacon burger.
IMG_7517.JPG

I got this $16.79 burger for free because it was my 10th free burger.

I was able to make it before 6:00 PM to get the $3 off milkshakes deal that's valid between 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM on Monday to Friday.

My only costs were the $2.99 milkshake and extra patty for $2.99. So the total cost was $6.55 after taxes. I redeemed a $5 bonus buck, so it brought my bill down to $1.55! But I gave my server a $6 tip, so my total cost ultimately ended up $7.55.
Can’t beat that, brother :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom