FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

First time trying pork belly bites....so damn good...also made some wings for tonight and hot sausage dip
1000013724.jpg
1000013725.jpg
1000013732.jpg
1000013741.jpg
1000013729.jpg

Did a little hike through the jungle with an elephant tour. Our tour guide surprised us with lunch at this village. Dude called it #mountainlife eating lol. It was a soup cooked in bamboo straight over the fire. Chicken, veggies, coconut milk, squash, chili peppers, and a bunch of seasonings. Taste was outta this world. I think I’m gonna steal this idea for my next camping trip. Super easy.

IMG_3674.jpeg

IMG_3675.jpeg

IMG_3676.jpeg

IMG_3677.jpeg

IMG_3653.jpeg

Last edited:
Man I hate the ****ing Taco Bell app... been trying to get this $1 Mexican pizza... ordered 3 different times, 2 different payments, 2 different stores... keep getting charges on my cards, but UH-OH on the order screen and no order when I call. ****ing app never works!

This should be in the Fools wildin thread. But I was in the the food court. And I just happened to see someone put a big *** spoon of Mayonnaise into some ramen noodles. Now I know we in different times and all. But that ain’t right. And what kind of stomach do you have. Cmon manee( lil boogie voice )

Back
Top Bottom