FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My low vibration plate

IMG_4403.jpeg
Nahhh. Yktv no low vibes the sauce and the bread saving the picture

I’ve eaten red meat maybe twice so far this year so I figured I’d make some weird #smashmouths tonight. One on the left had a clove of garlic confit stuffed in each patty before smashing and I topped it with Muenster, caramelized onions, and an aioli with more garlic confit. One on the right is Danish-inspired with dill havarti, red onions, pickles crispy shallots, curry remoulade, curry ketchup, and some fresh dill:
IMG_1676.jpeg

I’ve eaten red meat maybe twice so far this year so I figured I’d make some weird #smashmouths tonight. One on the left had a clove of garlic confit stuffed in each patty before smashing and I topped it with Muenster, caramelized onions, and an aioli with more garlic confit. One on the right is Danish-inspired with dill havarti, red onions, pickles crispy shallots, curry remoulade, curry ketchup, and some fresh dill:
IMG_1676.jpeg

Which was better and how do you rate them vs a classic smashmouth?

Which was better and how do you rate them vs a classic smashmouth?
Probably the one on the left, but I don’t think the clove of garlic confit in the patty made a major difference. Danish one was alright, but in retrospect I can see why those toppings are better suited on a hotdog.

7/10 overall. Not as enjoyable as a classic smashmouth, but I might be losing the taste for red meat a bit?

Regular supermarkets have them. I doubt they taste the same. None of the junk food taste like the US.

Where you at in Europe?

I know we use a ton of things that are banned in other places. Hope you aren’t a red #5 maxer :lol:

Where you at in Europe?

I know we use a ton of things that are banned in other places. Hope you aren’t a red #5 maxer :lol:
Portugal. Took me two weeks to get use to the lays chips out here. Soda taste horrible because they use stevia. Fruits and veggies taste way better than the US. Since we’ve been here my kids aren’t complaining about eating their broccoli lol.

I'd say cats belong outside before dogs, you can't train them and they puke all over. you can put them outside and they survive. look at feral cats.

I never have dog hair in my food.

it depends on the cats. i don’t have any problem with that stuff. dogs on the other hand constantly are trying to eat the food. my cats are completely disinterested in the food after an initial sniff

Portugal. Took me two weeks to get use to the lays chips out here. Soda taste horrible because they use stevia. Fruits and veggies taste way better than the US. Since we’ve been here my kids aren’t complaining about eating their broccoli lol.
What is it about the lays chips?

I remember a self-hating portugese nt'er said portugal has bad food and he hates it. The only Portugese food i've had was at a kosher portugese chicken restaurant and all the food was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom