FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I remember a self-hating portugese nt'er said portugal has bad food and he hates it. The only Portugese food i've had was at a kosher portugese chicken restaurant and all the food was amazing.
The food is decent and we are trying to avoid the tourist spots. Their pri pri chicken is pretty good and my wife love the seafood out here. I’ve been eating a ton of pizza and Indian food (they have a huge Indian population). There is a Time Out Market that I’m excited to check out. Still have not tried their cod fish which is a staple.

Cool video about spots to grab a bite.

IMG_5951.jpeg

IMG_5912.jpeg
IMG_5899.jpeg
IMG_5915.jpeg
IMG_5921.jpeg

Past week or so photo dump

Wingstop lemon pepper all flats with cheese fries all time top five fast food order and I don’t need pics to explain!

🐐

I was on reddit and saw someone mad that their local pizzeria reluctantly gave them a soda refill. I never assumed pizzerias offered free refills but majority of people said to stop supporting spots that don't offer it. I usually get a can or bottle of soda anyway.

I was on reddit and saw someone mad that their local pizzeria reluctantly gave them a soda refill. I never assumed pizzerias offered free refills but majority of people said to stop supporting spots that don't offer it. I usually get a can or bottle of soda anyway.
#Firstworldamericaproblems

Back
Top Bottom