FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Snapchat-113350801.jpg
This is how I like my eggs. Got me feening to go to a diner

info on the plate?

Just put some beef and chicken in the slow cooker rubbed with some spices (coming, sazon, turmeric, garam masala, garlic) and drizzled with schwarmma marinade. The rice is seasoned with curry power and some other stuff. The salad is salad.

I like cooking meat slowly overnight while i work and fast to max tenderness.

I did see one of those tik Tok chefs ("teehee I'm so cute" with excessive jump cuts) do a scrambled with a yolk in the middle. Def something I want to try.
I think that’s Olivia Tiedemann (girl that gives the middle finger to the camera at least 5 times each video). She’s definitely talented, but her schtick grew weary real fast TO ME.

She definitely blew up though so props to her.

I think that’s Olivia Tiedemann (girl that gives the middle finger to the camera at least 5 times each video). She’s definitely talented, but her schtick grew weary real fast TO ME.

Yeah that's her, happy for her success. I like her but yeah her schtick got old, plus of course spawned a legion of duplicates. I want someone to do a parody that's like 3 seconds long with the fastest jump cuts possible and add a "tee hee hee i'm so cute". Then again that would just have duplicates too.

her comments be wild on them videos.. just like that blond hair girl in utah who be telling them corny jokes

first comment on this joint is insane

If i make it my way i use a tomato based sauce as well as other ingredients.

Soy sauce, peas, no potatoes etc.
Kind of a riff off a filipino dish.

Back
Top Bottom