FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Sweet and spicy beef meatballs, black rice and salad. Weird combo but it worked.
1000017506.jpg

IMG_5038.jpeg

Some baklava and kanafa from Al Shams in Astoria. First time there, I think I paid a bit much for this but ****it I wanted to try it out. Top is two almond and two pistachio baklavas- bite size but delicious. Bottom are hard and soft kanafas. I guess the one on the right is soft, I preferred that one to the two orange ones. I think the next time I go, I should ask for a $10 assortment (a suggestion someone had made to me).

I love one of those it all comes together Sundays.

I get two nice meals today. I’m not sure what yet. Got the Caitlin game around noon and Dubs game around 5 so my day looking absolutely solid. Found a new meal prep place gonna pick up a few healthy things for the week from there.

X-men 97
Eat
Watch Hoops
Nap
Gym
Grocery ShoppinG
Eat
Watch Hoops
Snack

I’m thinking a second round of the new noodle spot and a burrito with cheese for the second meal.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican zmaqbool zmaqbool

It was ground and has sausage seasoning in it already. It didn’t taste like beef or smell either. It was fatty but not greasy.

Idk all in all it wasn’t bad but I can’t say it taste like anything I ever had before. It just taste like the seasoning and had the texture of sausage with some gamey flavor.

Back
Top Bottom