FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Anything good in New York I should try ?
I’m going for dodgers Mets so I’ll be around the flushings area but I’m staying by grand Central Park
In Flushing go for an iconic ny slice at Lucia's located at 136-55B, Roosevelt Ave, Queens,NY 11354. On that same block are a ton of bubble tea spots too if you're into that. If you're into kicks go down a few block to a hip sneaker spot called IMAGE.

By Grand Central Park go to Grand Central Park Zoo. If you need more recs, let me know.

Dollar hits in queens.
They sell filipino street food.

Great baluts

2023-04-28.jpg

Anything good in New York I should try ?
I’m going for dodgers Mets so I’ll be around the flushings area but I’m staying by grand Central Park

Flushing wise:

Lucia’s Pizza & Amore’s Pizza

Tantou’s for cheap dumplings and PB&J noodles

Food Court at New World Mall. The Chinese/Korean stall has good dumplings, especially lamb.

Nurlan for Uyghur food like Laghman noodles with lamb or beef

White Bear for wontons.

Xian Famous Foods for legit spicy dumplings and lamb noodles

Maxi’s Noodles for dumplings and noodles. She has two locations in Flushing- the 38th Ave location is closer to Citi Field.

JoJu at Tangram for banh mi sammiches

The Coop for Korean Fried Chicken

Mad For Chicken is another Korean Fried Chicken joint. They have a spot in Flushing on Northern Blvd and also one in Bayside.

There’s a buffet in College Point called The Buffet (shocking). I’ve never been but I definitely plan on going at some point. It’s not too far from Citi Field. Mostly Asian cuisine, a lot of seafood.

Last edited:
Flushing wise:

Food Court at New World Mall. The Chinese/Korean stall has good dumplings, especially lamb.

White Bear for wontons.

Maxi’s Noodles for dumplings and noodles. She has two locations in Flushing- the 38th Ave location is closer to Citi Field.

Mad For Chicken is another Korean Fried Chicken joint. They have a spot in Flushing on Northern Blvd and also one in Bayside.

There’s a buffet in College Point called The Buffet (shocking). I’ve never been but I definitely plan on going at some point. It’s not too far from Citi Field. Mostly Asian cuisine, a lot of seafood.
U going to the games ?

Flushing wise:

White Bear for wontons.

Lots of dumplings in flushings 🤔 sounds like my kinda place

Lots of dumplings in flushings 🤔 sounds like my kinda place

It’s a predominantly Chinese neighborhood. It’s the real Chinatown in NYC.

Another Flushing recommendation- Yoi Sushi. Decent sushi and bento. Relatively close to Citi Field, it’s near Tangram Mall.

Any Montreal recommendations?

lncognegro lncognegro you from Montreal iirc?

Yea. I don't eat out much but what ever you want you can get it here.

I personally like the simple stuff. Pho Thanh on Sources, the sandwiches at Cafe Milano.

Back
Top Bottom