Food You Hate That Other People love

I've never understood the logic of fried oreos, candy bars and things of the like. I never tried one and don't think I ever will. The regular stuff is bad enough for you as it is, let alone a fried version. I bet it tastes good too 
laugh.gif

I don't like iced coffee. Got burned twice by it, never again.

I love bison burgers but some people won't try it
Had it for the first time last year, theyre amazing.

On the rare occasions I do drink coffee, its going to be Iced. It tastes better, and doesnt turn your stomach into WW3

Last edited:
I've never understood the logic of fried oreos, candy bars and things of the like. I never tried one and don't think I ever will. The regular stuff is bad enough for you as it is, let alone a fried version. I bet it tastes good too :lol: .

I don't like iced coffee. Got burned twice by it, never again.

Fried oreos are amazing, same with twinkies. I've only had them once tho, they are insanely bad for you.

Dont care for sushi, crabs, guacamole, fish (i like a select few), peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, coffee, mustard, turkey burger and turkey bacon and hot dogs.... theres probably more that i cant think of right now

Dont care for sushi, crabs, guacamole, fish (i like a select few), peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, coffee, mustard, turkey burger and turkey bacon and hot dogs.... theres probably more that i cant think of right now

YES!

Contrary to popular belief, you can tell a difference.

Dat suggestive selling..

I don't hate it but I don't get the love for bacon. People act really extra when you bring up bacon. I liked it as a kid but is it really that damn good that you have to orgasm? Just settle down.

I don't hate it but I don't get the love for bacon. People act really extra when you bring up bacon. I liked it as a kid but is it really that damn good that you have to orgasm? Just settle down.

Have you ever said, "Naw I dont want any bacon.." or "Can I get that without bacon."?

Exactly.

733.gif

Eggs.

Eggs are disgusting and no one can tell me other wise.

Eggs Suck.

I made this thread before
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, Mayo, Whole wheat anything, Sour Cream, Shepards Pie, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Funnel Cake, Hot Dogs, Grits, Coleslaw, Chocolate, Oysters, Clams, Plain Cream Cheese, Pickles, Ranch, Salad Dressing, Apples, and Eggs. All these things are on my wont eat list.

http://niketalk.com/t/536336/foods-that-you-hate-that-everyone-else-seems-to-like

Add Pickles, theyre nasty
sick.gif
dang what do you eat?

Never understood this either. Don't get me wrong, I love bacon. But bacon t-shirts, bumper stickers, memes?
indifferent.gif

Eggs.

Eggs Suck.

I made this thread before :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, Mayo, Whole wheat anything, Sour Cream, Shepards Pie, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Funnel Cake, Hot Dogs, Grits, Coleslaw, Chocolate, Oysters, Clams, Plain Cream Cheese, Pickles, Ranch, Salad Dressing, Apples, and Eggs. All these things are on my wont eat list.

http://niketalk.com/t/536336/foods-that-you-hate-that-everyone-else-seems-to-like

Add Pickles, theyre nasty :x
dang what do you eat?

Things that have those foods as ingredients that he dont know about.

Chipotle

**** is trash, b.

Sushi is overrated too.

Last edited:
+1.. Eggs are nasty and smell like ****. 
Eggs.

Eggs Suck.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
+1...Eggs are nasty and smell like ****

@Antidope How do you feel about Cucumbers???
Cucumbers are good, Pickles can go die in a fire though.
+1.. Eggs are nasty and smell like ****. 

Eggs.

Eggs Suck.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
+1...Eggs are nasty and smell like ****
^^^^^^^^This guys a smart guy.

@Antidope How do you feel about Cucumbers???
Cucumbers are good, Pickles can go die in a fire though.

You do realize pickles and cucumbers are the same thing, right?

Also, when was the last time you tried some of the things you dont like? You know your taste bud mature, so somethings you used to not like maybe better now that you're older.
Theyre not though. Cucumbers are the pure version, pickles are contaminated. Whatever they do to cucumbers to make them into pickles is all sorts of wrong.

I'm more of a "try it once, and never again" kind of guy. Havent had Chicken Cordon Bleu since I was 10, never eating it again, Shepards Pie 13, never eating it agian, couldnt tell you the last time I had any of those nasty condiments sans ketchup because sometimes they just put it on things. Hot dogs, same thing havent had once since I was like 13, that raccoon meat isnt touching me.

In the case of the worst of them all, EGGS.... I eat scrambled eggs from time to time but only when its between bread or something to hide the eggness of it, along with them being smothered in cheese or sauce of some kind. I'd throw up if I had to eat a fried egg again, no question. Bar none the worst thing ever.

My taste buds have matured, but those things havent stopped being nasty. Eggs are still eggs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom