food you refuse to eat.

1z6xdf5.jpg

-the end pieces on a loaf of bread
-the odd color chip in a bag of chips(not necessarily burnt or anything like that, just out the ordinary)
-the last bit of anything if I can help it
-chitterlings(I think that's what it's really called, not chittlins, but you know what it is), I won't touch anything like it, pig feet, tail,sheep stomach, rat tail, whatever...@$+% it ALL
-Something you can't tell me the name of...it's probably that way for a reason and I don't wanna know the surprise
-something I've heard about people dying from(like blowfish, if you don't get the poison out it can kill you...I'm good, I have trust issues and Iknow how people can get at work when something's bothering them...nah I can't take that chance)

that's all I can think of right now

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

-the end pieces on a loaf of bread
-the odd color chip in a bag of chips(not necessarily burnt or anything like that, just out the ordinary)
-the last bit of anything if I can help it
-chitterlings(I think that's what it's really called, not chittlins, but you know what it is), I won't touch anything like it, pig feet, tail, sheep stomach, rat tail, whatever...@$+% it ALL
-Something you can't tell me the name of...it's probably that way for a reason and I don't wanna know the surprise
-something I've heard about people dying from(like blowfish, if you don't get the poison out it can kill you...I'm good, I have trust issues and I know how people can get at work when something's bothering them...nah I can't take that chance)

that's all I can think of right now
Its pig intestines.

I won't eat:
-Pig feet
-Hogmaw
-Cow tongue
-Sorrel (drink that's nasty)
-Chitterlings
-Goat/Feta cheese
-Yogurt
-Calaloo
-Asparagus
-Squid/Calamari
-Other people's potato salad, baked chicken, etc.

I could go on and on. I'm a very picky eater.

Beef
Pork
Eggs
Milk

Really though..some of you should open your minds more, a lot of the things you refuse to eat are very healthy for you.

I dont eat beef or pork. I only eat chicken, and most seafood. Bad experience as a child and it just grosses me out.

Back
Top Bottom