Foodstamps in college???

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Get a job. Dont you get enough from student aid?? Or maybe you were in that got financial aid check what you getting thread and spent your money.

Get a job. Dont you get enough from student aid?? Or maybe you were in that got financial aid check what you getting thread and spent your money.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Way to be a leech. You're losing and you're pathetic. You can't work? Stupid kid.
laugh.gif
dude's won't even know what you just did either

until you pointed it out. i didnt lolol

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Way to be a leech. You're losing and you're pathetic. You can't work? Stupid kid.
laugh.gif
dude's won't even know what you just did either

until you pointed it out. i didnt lolol

Im tryna get the food stamps next semester to.. If you dont want to get something from the government for free.. while they eff us over your an idiot

Im tryna get the food stamps next semester to.. If you dont want to get something from the government for free.. while they eff us over your an idiot

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Any NT'ers know how to get foodstamps while in college. Or know anyone with them and is a fulltime student?
Depends on what state you're in.

Contact your local Social Services and they'll point you in the right direction.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Any NT'ers know how to get foodstamps while in college. Or know anyone with them and is a fulltime student?
Depends on what state you're in.

Contact your local Social Services and they'll point you in the right direction.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

In Texas if you're a full-time student you have to be working at least 20 hours a week or participating in a federal work-study program.

Same in AZ for the 20 hrs.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

In Texas if you're a full-time student you have to be working at least 20 hours a week or participating in a federal work-study program.

Same in AZ for the 20 hrs.

i was gonna tell you to kill yourself off that stupid sig you have but you should kill yourself then come back and kill yourself again for all the stupid stuff you post as well

i was gonna tell you to kill yourself off that stupid sig you have but you should kill yourself then come back and kill yourself again for all the stupid stuff you post as well

Back
Top Bottom