Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

dat is straight up incest.
I wouldn't say STRAIGHT up incest...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Repped!

However, the best way to cheat, at least for me, is to write stuff out on your desk with eraser before the test. It especially works for math formulas. No one can see it but you. All you do is hit the angle n you can see what you wrote, then when your test is over, wipe your desk with your sleeve, hand, what have you, n the evidence is gone.

I passed Trig, Japanese, Astronomy, n a whole lot of other classes using this when I didn't study. Never was caught 
smokin.gif

Repped!

However, the best way to cheat, at least for me, is to write stuff out on your desk with eraser before the test. It especially works for math formulas. No one can see it but you. All you do is hit the angle n you can see what you wrote, then when your test is over, wipe your desk with your sleeve, hand, what have you, n the evidence is gone.

I passed Trig, Japanese, Astronomy, n a whole lot of other classes using this when I didn't study. Never was caught 
smokin.gif
I had an older Spanish teacher who would actually walk around before a test and spray a cleaner on everyones desk then wipe it off.  This lady was such an OG she knew alll the tricks.

I had an older Spanish teacher who would actually walk around before a test and spray a cleaner on everyones desk then wipe it off.  This lady was such an OG she knew alll the tricks.
the Spanish teachers (older female type) always be beasting for no reason :smh:
Its not that serious

he was doing it...( credit for the glasses and chain)

police wildin' sending the whole force to get him though ( chain not pictured 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom