Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I don't even get on FC they are a joke
I wouldn't even bother trying to get a pair if I miss on RD they'll retro again

GM's are slowly getting better & better I give it a year or two and they'll probably be identical to retail pairs

bqJchn1.jpg

I never said it was good. Just not that ridiculous to be in here. Like I already said a few times depending on location fc got that size for 700 shipped. With all the gm pairs out there I would pay that amount to ensure that I get a real pair
FC has been wildin' with prices for years. Whoever buys off FC is a straight sucker. You can almost ALWAYS find the same kicks for cheaper via ISS, craigslist, ebay, etc.
Cant be posting pics with no explanations. 
laugh.gif

Idk about now but they do have some gems few years ago

Copped og bred 12s for 200. And they were ds

Also got some viotechs, t19s, and Kentuckys for 200 each

welp

bout to do it 
laugh.gif

Dude took a long look in the mirror that day and decided to see what he's made of
pimp.gif
stuff like this always kill me

like when people get surprised a 6'3 white boy can windmill in a pickup game, its athletic people of all colors, even if we dominate something, its always gon be people of other races who gon hang 

this is cross county
i know

Wildn post of the year nominee:

Meet the 3-boobed woman

A woman has spent $20,000 on surgery to get a third breast and her dream is to become a celebrity.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/22/meet-the-3-boobed-woman/
Woman pays $20,000 for third breast to make herself LESS attractive to men
[emoji]128524[/emoji]
No, you do not need to adjust your sets, you are actually looking at a woman with three breasts.

Jasmine Tridevil wants to work on TV and in a bid to get there she has spent $20,000 on surgery to get an extra boob.

It was a bit of an uphill struggle for Jasmine, however, as she says she asked between 50 and 60 doctors but none of them wanted to do it because they would be breaking ethics codes.

It took two years to save up for the surgery but it has now been finished, topped off with a tattooed nipple.

She told Real Radio 104.1: My whole dream is to get this show on MTV.

‘I’m dumping every penny I have into this. If this doesn’t work, I’m through.

She denies that she had the extra breast put on to get fame and fortune.

Jasmine added: ‘I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore.’

However, her mum and sister will not speak to her and her father is ashamed of her.

OUP7OFs.jpg

I'm bout to spend 3 on some royal 1s. I think that's a fair price for the most recent retro. 9/10 condition. 5 tho. Kick rocks

Jasmine added: ‘I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore.’

ampffo.gif

***** you JUST said you did if for a reality show....

Says that and takes and posts selfies in a three titty braw. :rolleyes

Sure you you don't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom