Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Cmon son, you the dude that said we should all know a thing or two about kicks and thats why we are all on NT. That being said, you shoudnt be calling slides sandals lol.
that's different. It's childish to ridicule someone for not naming something by it's exact title. Ima keep calling em sandals/flip flops even if the technical name is slide.

if someone somehow manages to PS Randy Orton RKO'ing this guy, I'll give you all the reps I have, however that works

or even the guy doing a diving headbutt onto a wrestler on the mat, preferably Shovel

Last edited by a moderator:
pick your own adventure

lol at the squirrel

I dont get the dude walking backwards thru the stroe tho

He was stealing "the worlds thinnest television" from the store. Figured out the angles of the security camera so he could shuffle around always facing the camera and holding the TV on his side so it wouldn't appear like he was stealing a big screen TV on the security footage.

Last edited:
Looks like an employee slid after him right at the end/ SO we dont know.. Full Vid??

But the guy was definitely doin it. Son had those angles on lock.. I would of tripped over something on my way out. lol 

Back
Top Bottom